⁰¹⁷ | i've got secrets

Please spam me with random shit, it makes my day🙆🏻‍♀️

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

•-O N E M O N T H L A T E R-•

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

🦇

You weren't really confident you'd be alive to see the fourth eclipse.

Sacrifice or not.. That mission alone was dangerous.

So you left college temporarily.

You always assumed the mansion didn't belong to your world. Apparently, it belonged to both the worlds. Some places, the dimensions overlapped.

You felt like an outsider but to chase away depression, you pretended you didn't have any.

So.

You joined them at the table spread out with an assortment of feasts you couldn't reckon the sources of.

You became a part of this coven so that your loved ones would stay out of trouble. It was temporary anyway. You just told Mama you were doing a summer course.

"It's been a month," you said as you popped an onion ring in your mouth. You discovered they can actually eat food. They just required blood to replenish their "real" selves from time to time.

Jungkook was the only one always hungry and thirsty for humans. You were supposed to be scared, yet you oddly felt safest with him.

Like you've known him for a long time.

Which brought you back to your discussion.

Taehyung had gone into a strange "shedding" state. He was at the brink of death.

For the times he hurt you and messed with your brain with that bizarre dream and the disrespect..

You were hostile in the start thinking 'good riddance' and other vicious stuff until the memory surfaced of him declaring to have saved you.

..was he actually telling the truth..?

You've always like to believe in the good of people.

You make a mental map.

1. He took you away from the coven when they were discussing your sacrifice knowing full well one eclipse was in two weeks and you were required unharmed. He did exactly the opposite of what he was supposed to do by harming you. In a way, he delayed your sacrifice even when he deeply desires it as well. Why? Question mark question mark question mark.

2. He claimed to have saved your life and ever since then he didn't wake up. They say he didn't consume your blood. So what forbidden satanic cannibalistic ritual was he carrying out all alone in the meadow cornering you like that? Not gonna lie, he was kinda creepy and you'd whack him with a stick the next time he pulled that bullshit on you.

3. DID HE BY CHANCE FALL FOR YOU? Oh no! You don't have the heart to reject Baekhyun. Guess they'll have to fight it out. You'll make sure no one gets hurt tho...