⁰⁰⁸ | purple bruises

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Wtf Kim Taehyung you lil-

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺...

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

-Daegu-

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶

You know you should be freaking out, but your mind is a hodgepodge. There's no proper way to react and you never had a drill to cover this kind of an ordeal.

Your drama queen antics were anyway embarrassing because you can't nail anything right.

Your "blood pressure" thing you attempted thrice in middle school and got away with whenever you forgot your homework was something that prompted you to use it more often.

You even did it once when you felt too lazy to stand in line at the mart.

And that one time when Baekhyun was standing too close in the canteen so you fell right into his arms and did the cliché eye contact thing where your heart fluttered and he blinked several times wondering where you landed from in his arm like a bug.

"What are your two other wishes?" You remember asking him with a grin and he freaked out and asked you if you were okay.. it was kinda cute.

Is your life flashing before your eyes because you're dying?

There's an uneasy and tense silence as you wait for your head to fall off your shoulders. You slowly open one eye to check if you're in heaven.

"What is this?" His voice sounds like it was ferried from Antarctica itself. So cold.

"Bubblegum. Try it, it's sweet!" You say precipitously, grateful that it has distracted him momentarily. "It's revolutionary! Humans don't taste nearly as good as this Dubai imported gum. It even lasts as long as you want and this is even better than Willy Wonka's, it lasts longer than most men in bed I swea-"Oh God someone shut me up-

You're taken by mild surprise as the one to take it from your hand is Jungkook and not Taehyung

"I didn't understand half of that but I'm craving something sweet," He explains as he offers Jimin a piece.

"Are you sure this is not poison?" Jimin asks Jungkook and they turn to you suspiciously.

You roll your eyes to the ceiling, "Seriously? And what kinda lousy asshole would I have to be to carry poison with me?"