⁰⁷¹ | wild fantasies

please be a loud reader at least in these last two chapters♡it would make my day so so so much♡♡

»»————>✧༺◆༻✧<————««

Taehyung follows the beam of compass to find himself standing in the garden, but it's dark and there's nobody here. Is the compass malfunctioning? He's the King. What does the compass want to prove now?

Maybe it was broken all along.

He doesn't want to do it, he really doesn't. It belongs to somebody of so much honour.

But he's so frustrated, he clenches his fist around the compass and with full, violent force throws it as far as he can.

THUMP

"—OW! Who the FUGLY DUCKLINGS OF DETHIA YOU MOTHERBOARD OF BROKEN COMPUTERS I'M -"

His eyes go wide as he follows the squeaky sound of voice and finds a girl trying to climb the wall, the secret passageway that leads to his chambers, rubbing her forehead angrily.

He thinks he's going crazy again. He really must be. This must be a dream. The travel time distance from Nidan to Dethia is a whole day. This can't be happening. This Deja Vu is crazy!

The girl slips, her shoe skidding against the mossy wall and falling smack! at his face as he stares up at her. He reflexively catches the shoe, wiping his face as a hoarse whisper escapes his lips, "Che...rry...pie...?"

She lands on her feet, almost falling on top of him before looking up at him and grinning, "I was almost coming to you! How did you find me? Ugh, was it you who just broke my skull, what the hell.." she rubs her head again with an unhappy face.

"How did you com-" He shakes his head, "No, how did you escape? What's happening?"

Her lips stretch into a naughty smile even in the dark, "I-I ran away from home!" She giggles in a secretive whisper, "I will have to go back soon before she realises I have gone missing I GUESS, I can't desert her or go against her wishes and upset her but I HAD to see youuuu! I came through the secret entrance because the elves of Nidan would shadow me here anyway, and this is the only entrance they don't know of and-" She stops talking when he pins her to the mossy wall suddenly.

He's just quiet as he watches her, his eyes thirstily drinking in every little detail from the delicate curl of her lashes, to the beautiful dancing kaleidoscope in her brown eyes from the lamps hanging nearby, to the fragile smallness of her nose and these...smooth, petal soft lips before leaning in..

Knots of heat tighten into her stomach when she feels his hot breath against her face, his hands gripping her waist tightly, before slowly he trails one of his hands up to her neck and wrapping his fingers around her throat, he squeezes gently.

She quickly holds her breath as he tilts her chin up and because he really can sense the way her pulse quickens so fast, he chuckles lowly.

"Do you remember this place?" he asks in a soft whisper against her cheek before he kisses it, his lips then trailing to the corner of her mouth.

She squirms a little, sighing restlessly.

"O-Of course," she blinked rapidly, voice turning super squeaky, "how else would I come here? T-This is where we m-met the thirst time!"

"Thirst time?" he laughs pulling away to look at her, even though it's super dark aside from the golden lamps that make her lashes cast shadows over her cheekbones. He can even see the reflection of the lamps and the moon in her eyes. She's so beautiful...