⁰³⁹ | foolish mortals

Look out for this symbol→ ∞

it means we have successfully hacked into cutie Taetae's head😈and are reading his mind rn BWAHAHAHAHbsbsbsb

lmao bye guys

Ily btw

»»————>✧༺✥༻✧<————««

In the Greek legends dwells a tale about this King Midas who possessed the ability to turn anything he touched, into gold.

Noran was something like that too, except for the fact that instead turning things into gold...he made whoever he mentored, into something even more valuable.

But you see, he mentored only two people in his entire life.

One was his own daughter - Cherry, and two, the King's son - Kim Taehyung.

So he deposited his best qualities to them.

Now, aside from inheriting Noran's compassion, the undying commitment to their goals, incredible patience in waiting for what they want, deep determination to never give up and being awesome secret keepers... Kim Taehyung and Cherry had inherited another thing from Noran.

His strategic mindset.

Which meant, everything these two did was always calculated in their own way.

Does not, by any way, imply that things never had their consequences and that they had no chance of going amiss, but in a way, they always knew what they were doing and why.

Our Taehyung is often interpreted as a cold and dark person who keeps to himself and doesn't interest himself in other people's business, but despite having such a demeanor, he also is taken to be an asshole for being so cruel to Cherry.

Why?

What is his justification for such a behaviour?

Is he mad cuz she stabbed him?

Of course, not! If that mattered, he'd never have asked her to marry him wanting those to be his last words, right?

So what's his deal?

You see, glitches are glitches for a reason.

When Noran froze time, a glitch caused a portal to tear open between the two worlds, causing things to slip and fall into Daegu and whatever fell through that so-called "glitchy portal" also went through consequential changes/damages, especially if it had been "frozen in time".

Like Cherry, the Queen and the coven.

So all three went through some substantial changes, but it differed from person to person. Therefore what Cherry went through and what the coven and the Queen went through, their experiences are unique to themselves alone.

Whoever goes through trauma and sufferings seemed to face a bigger damage.

So we can say, Cherry's major loss of her entire identity comes from her massive trauma of believing she was being buried alive by someone she trusted and loved. Maybe, it was her defense mechanism to create a whole new identity that defied her previous one, in order to make up for the trauma.