⁰⁵⁰ | jungkook's tea party

double update for my angels 😈

"Shit!" Jungkook cursed and covered his mouth with a hand, "I have trash-talked the Prince so many times right in front of him!"

"Wha- Jungkook!" Cherry groaned in frustration, "Why the hell would you do that?!"

"Because our parents said so!" he defended in the same tone as her, "Damn, now imagine he becomes the King and sends me on a dangerous mission so I die and never come back!" he fake cries and throws his head on Cherry's shoulder.

She pats his back comfortingtly, "Don't worry, I'll protect you."

"Thank you.. Sherry...you are the beshh.."

She freezes when she feels a sharp sting on her shoulder and neck and slaps Jungkook away, "What the f-" she looks at the hickey on her shoulder and glares angrily at Jungkook, "You fucking assh-"

"I swear I didn't mark you! I was just testing something!"

He quickly raises his hand in surrender but she already has her red flaming cloak on and floating behind her.

"Get up," she hisses dangerously, "It's time to beat the shit outta you."

Her sword forms in her hand and she adjusts it in her grip before glowering at Jungkook darkly, "Seems like you will be dying not by the King's hands, but mine."

"I didn't mean to!" he runs away and she chases after him with her sword, "Jeon Fucking Jungkook, you are dying tonight, you fuckin-"

"Wait," he holds out a hand to stop her, "I got other important information to share with you"

"Nice try," she swings her sword and he quickly defends with his own, "No, Cherry, I mean it."

The genuine look on his face makes her lower her sword, "If you try any funny shit, I will punch you toothless, you get me?"

He nods and she sighs, sitting down.

"Go." she says sharply.

Timidly, he settles down next to her, "The Wang family also exists. They are not with us, but one of them ran away with the Queen. Guess how our coven came to know you are our sacrifice?"

"How?" she furrows her eyebrows in confusion.

"Jackson Wang was one of the noblemen who ran away to support the Queen through thick and thin..." he says, totally ignoring the way her eyes bulge out of their sockets in shock.

Jackson Wang...

Danzo.

Sab!

Jungkook goes on anyway, "When we came to Dethia, aside from Taehyung whose ring had gone missing and Jimin who never had one, the rest of us felt the pull of our rings. This brought us to a strange museum by the name of Gaia where our rings were waiting for us, but before we could go in or anything, a thunderstorm roared and we came across this guy a few miles away who told us the Queen has asked for your sacrifice and that's how the Baphomet can be brought to life and when he does, the portal will open by the next eclipse. If we please Her Majesty, she will help take us home and that time we were dying of hunger and thirst, so it became kind of urgent."