⁰⁴¹ | my diary is missing!

I am thinking of a cute lil surprise for you guys that when this book ends😍 there are going to be like max 70 winners and min 30

Lemme know if you wanna be a part of it>>>

(Just make sure you are active in the comment sections often so I remember you :)))

»»————>✧༺✥༻✧<————««

It began raining.

Icy raindrops pelting their skin, the six noblemen woke up wiping their faces to find Cherry and Taehyung still fast asleep.

Namjoon and Jin exchanged a weirded out look with each other before settling down on the ground to stare at the dark horizon.

It was still midnight.

"Did the portal open at all?" Jungkook mused suddenly, "I saw a glimpse of Dethia but I'm not certain... My memory's hazy.." his fingers crept towards Cherry to pull her away from Taehyung, but she stirred in her sleep and on feeling the raindrops whip against her tear-stained face, she hid in the chest of the man sleeping next to her, moving away from Jungkook's reach.

Ignoring the pangs of envy tearing at his heart, Jungkook gave out a dramatic sigh, "Something weird must have happened, but appears like our human sacrifice failed."

(He was secretly delighted about it.)

"It was said summoning the Baphomet with a human sacrifice, preferably a girl, makes the portal open on every eclipse," Hobi grumbled as his eyes fell on the goat head and the salt pentagon drawn on the ground, "Nothing of the sort happened.."

"Said who?" Jungkook and Jimin asked together.

The hyung line gave the two maknae a dismissive glance, "Her Majesty, The Queen," four voices responded.

The sound of conversation made Taehyung's eyes fly open and fall on the small snuggling girl pressed against him cosily.

Awkward, he rolled away to sit up and ruffled his dark hair, pulling his bangs over his forehead to cover his blushing face with a hand.

Disgusting...

"I saw Dethia." Yoongi drawled, eyes heavy with sleep, "But, yes, the portal didn't open."

Jin got to his feet with an accusatory look in his eyes, "Namjoon-ah, you were the one who insisted the Queen's word is the law. Then how did it not work?"

The boys whipped their heads in Namjoon's direction for an explanation, whose eyes were fixed on Cherry's still bandaged hand.

"Because our sacrifice..." Namjoon slowly got to his feet, walking towards Cherry, "...was wounded. We did not execute a thorough inspection."

Their gaze followed Namjoon's to see her palm and Jin raked his fingers through his hair before breaking into defeated laughter and falling on his back to stare up at the sky.

"At this rate we're never going home. I'm famished."

"How did she get the wound?" Yoongi glanced towards Taehyung for a fraction of a second and Taehyung returned the gaze boldly.