⁰¹¹ | his charm

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Your eyes finally wander to the six others in the room. Three of them are still in a half crouching predatory stance. Namjoon, Jin and Jimin straighten up almost immediately, snapping out of their impulsive reaction.

The hissing of the serpent is becoming deafeningly loud and you squeeze your eyes shut, covering your ears with both of your hands as you shrink defensively into the wall behind you.

In a blur, Taehyung is in the middle of the room standing protectively in front of you.

"Taehyung, calm down." Namjoon orders.

"I am calm."

"No offensive moves under this roof."

Taehyung frowns in confusion as if he's trying to do something. His eyebrows pull down in concentration as he glares at you through the curtain of smokey serpent-armour.

"Those are not mine."

"What do yo-"

"Taehyung, you're the only one amongst us who can summon Emperor Zou."

"Hyung.. I told you. It. Is. Not. Mine."

"Everybody step back."

Jin signals for the others to relax. You follow them with your wide, vigilant eyes and relax on seeing them settling down with their eyes fixed on Taehyung disapprovingly-who has his eyes fixed on you.

Phew. Seems like you can live another day.

The serpent armour suddenly evaporates into thin air and you blink in confusion. You're not the only one who's mystified.

"There you go." Hobi points, "Taehyung, I would appreciate it if you didn't make use of it again. It's something we unanimously agreed upon."

Taehyung sucks in a sharp breath of exasperation, "For the last time, Hyung.. It was not mine."

"What do yo-"

"The- Ahh!"

And then..

All eyes turn on you.

Taehyung scowls at you as if he would tear your head off any instant and takes a step in your direction, but you don't move. You don't want to give him the pleasure of terrifying you. You've had enough.