⁰²³ | there's one traitor amongst us

Sometimes I wake up feeling stupid💀

Let's drop an f in the chat if you relate>

***

It's not surprising now that you think of it that Baekhyun and all dealt with this crap. I mean.. Berthum was never for the normal kids-

Nevermind..

There's one thing very strange.

Why is the Prince in hiding? Granted he couldn't expose himself in the start because he was frail, maybe he wanted to survive.

But he could certainly declare he was the future King of Dethia and gain the upper hand after becoming the host for the Charm beast.

He's basically invincible after fusing with the beast.

So why hide?

Wait.

He doesn't have a charm ring.

From the looks of it, without your ring your powers are compromised.

Well, someone seems powerful with or without his fricking charm ring though-

Let's not think of that asshole.

He could get his first batch of subjects and imagine how cool it would be if it happened to be the brothers he spent years with-

Of course the betrayal wouldn't be easy to digest for them.

Maybe that's why?

Poor Jimin. No matter how you thought of him, you only felt sorry for him. You wish you rather linked with him and then you could share your powers to fight enemies off and keep him protected.

Even if it meant from the coven.

Exhaling heavily, you began writing again in your journal.

Baekhyun knocked at the study room door and crossed his arms, leaning against the frame casually, "Everything cool?"

"Yeah.. er.. I had a few questions."

"Yes?" he raises his eyebrows eagerly.

You hold up the DVD and turn it over in your hands, "You remember your batch did the sprights investigation a month or something back?"

"Uh-huh?" he bites his lip, nodding patiently.

"And you're aware of Tunderdethian folklore, right?"

"That's Berthum's favourite subject." he smiles, eyes shining suddenly, "I mean.. as much taboo it is discussing that, we love to chase what's forbidden. That's why our university isn't very popular among the conservative and the narrow-minded class."

You nod and clear your throat, "Are you aware that some Dethians are on our land?"

He goes silent.

His eyes harden and he doesn't speak for a long time.

"Are you?" you repeat.

"Yes." he finally says. "I'm aware."

"You know what charms are?"

"More or less." He shrugs, "Creatures that partnered with selective people to share their powers."

You nod satisfied with his account of knowledge.

"Well, so apparently there's a cult leader...and also there's something to do with the sprights. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I can tell that these sprights and animal attacks and the charmers, the Dethians and all are closely linked. They need to be stopped before things are fucked forever because I do believe...I-I mean...I feel like they've got an ulterior motive to be here..."