⁰²⁸ | mirror of enigmas

You walked towards the corridor that led to your room to slump down in your bed right after reaching home.

You don't know what to think. Your mind is blank.

This is your death day.

Your mission was left incomplete. Is there an appropriate emotion to feel? You aren't equipped with the ability to have the right emotions up your sleeve for everytime death stared in your face.

Which has happened just so many times...

You begin emptying your desk of your belongings when you come across the diary.

After looking around you for any prying eyes and on finding none, with a sigh of relief you push it under your bed hoping one of your own people can locate it by sensing the energy, then walk out of the room with lazy steps and absentmindedly bump right into the last person you ever wanted to see again.

For a moment you wanted to grab him by his shoulder and give him a tight slap for doing that shit to you.

If not for the hitchhiker, you would have been dead.

The coven wasn't lying when they said he had no Yang left in him.. he was truly heartless.

You turned to Namjoon with a slow frown colouring your features.

"When did he come back?" it's hard to keep the bitterness out.

"Right after you and Jungkook. Why? Wasn't he with you?"

After...?

"Of course he was.." your voice trails off, but otherwise you clear your throat and look around the vast hall curiously, "By the way, where is Jimin?"

Maybe you have time to.. approach him. Maybe that will help you jog your memory.

Just a little bit.

"They left to look for Ira." Namjoon replies with his eyes fixed on his new cellphone, "They said they're getting close."

"That's good." you don't give a fuck who's Ira.

She's probably some hag who brews potions for them.

"She's the one who can draw the Enochian Sigils." Namjoon informs you with a smile probably noticing your troubled features, "Without her, we can't really go to Dethia."

"I see.." Who the hell gives a fuck?

"Yes, Yoongi said they finally met with her and she's on her way here."

I !! don't !! want !! to !! fucking !! know !!

You wish you could tell him that straight to his face, but you nod and make your way to your room again.

A random hag they are summoning from all of Dethia, here in Daegu, to break the curse. And quite high IQ of Namjoon to assume you must care who draws your sacrificial sketch on the ground.

That IQ 148 thing must all be a hoax. Asshole.

You curse under your breath as you look at your watch.

The time draws closer and before you know it, minutes shrink into seconds and Jungkook knocks on your door hesitantly.

"Jin hyung left to return the credit card... and.. stuff." he tells you uncertainly, "Let's get going. They'll join us at the altar."

Turning all lights off, dressed in their normal old fashioned cultie cloaks again, all mortal garments discarded, they look ready to go home.

It looks like this mansion will disappear right after they will too. It's still surreal. So surreal.