❒ | explanation! announcements! q&a!

NOTE:

Taehyung and Cherry are from two different set of fathers and mothers and are NOT related by blood or by relation in anyways.

(I already posted a picture of their little family tree in the previous chapter ig nobody read it😢💔heart been broken too many times...)

Anyways.

Remember: They're royals from TWO DIFFERENT kingdoms.

Only Noran is the bridge. And he's using Lee-ah to fix the damage done to both the kingdoms by Fuyuka.

Think.

If he loved Leeah by heart, he would not still be passionately pursuing his "revenge" for his late wife Lyra, which is exactly why he came all the way to Dethia and got Cherry and Taehyung involved in the whole thing, isn't it?

To get back at Fuyuka for destroying his life.

That means his marriage with Lee-ah is one only of convenience. Noran always calculates his moves and never does something without thinking.

So if he got married to Lee-ah, it was because it would benefit them in many ways namely:

1. Lee-ah gets to live and at the same time stays protected from Fuyuka.

2. He gets to keep an identity. Like how in order to get easy citizenship in any Nation (suppose Canada), we need to have some kind of relationship with someone from that nation?

That's what he did, in order to stay safely (and legally) in Dethia, he simply married someone from this kingdom.

But note: A royal concubine cannot remarry.

The obvious rules of any kingdom are to execute consorts, concubines and the queens if they ever get divorced or separated from the king because the only reason why and when they get separated from the king is likely because they committed treason.

The King is the only one they're supposed to have any relationship with and if he dies, they are killed and if they are separated, even then they are killed.

Moral of the story: don't marry a King lolol jk

Anyways, so you can see.

They are always supposed to either be killed or imprisoned and in no circumstances are they allowed to remarry.

But Lee-ah was alive and Noran married her, does not mean their relationship actually means anything.

They put up an act of staying together since they both want revenge from Fuyuka.

And also, they got into character to be good role models to Cherry and help her set decent standards for a healthy relationship ig.

What they do to keep the act believable even if it's to kiss each other, well, they are ready to do it if it means eventually throwing Fuyuka off her stupid throne.

Don't forget that Fuyuka keeps an eye on everything and everyone. She may not be aware of Noran's real identity, but she knows her enemy when she meets one.