⁰³¹ | the cunning vixen

"You can barely hold a sword in that smol hand," he laughs as he watches you struggle with the hilt, "Is this your first time?"

"N-No! Blades are my speciality." you fire back, clearly struggling with the weight of the heavy blade clutched in your sore hands, "I j-just had a moment of malfunction.."

"Go ahead." he grins under his mask as he readies himself and holds his sword with one hand.

"You said to hold the sword with two hands! Isn't this cheating?" you narrow your eyes at his technique.

"Well, I won't need two hands for you, darling." he smirks, "I'm going easy on you since it's basically your first time."

"How dare you insult me?" you wave an angry fist in the air at him, "I'm- DON'T you dare go easy on me!"

"You are a woman." he shrugs. "I have to."

"How dare-?! Are you saying women are weaker than men?"

"Technically, ye-"

"This is an insult to the whole species of womankind!"

You dive at him with your sword and he deflects easily with one hand folded behind his back. As if he could do this with his eyes closed.

"Species of...?" he is momentarily confused.

"Species.. of.. womankind!" you pant heavily as you try diving again.

"You make it sound like men and women are different spec-" he is interrupted as you manage to jab your sheathed sword between his elbow and waist and he dodges it last moment.

You scoff.

"Duh? They are!"

He rolls his eyes as he grabs your wrist, twists it behind your back, knocks you face first into the ground and holds you into a prone restraint.

The sword falls out of your hands as he hoists himself on your back to keeps you pinned on your stomach.

"First of all, no." he sighs as you struggle to get out of the restraint. But it's too hard to even lift your torso up since all of his weight rests on your back.

"See, lady..." he twists your wrist a little more making you gasp in pain, "They are the same species, and it's taking everything in me to stop myself from giving you science class along with swordsmanship-"

"-swordswomanship-"

"-training. Since they can create an offspring together, they are the same species. Men and women are different sexes, but they are the same species-"

All you hear is 'sexy' so you blush.

"Why, thank you!"

He furrows his eyebrows, "No problem, but this is nothing to thank me for."

"I-I mean..you haven't even seen my face and you still think I'm sec..see.."