⁰²¹ | portal nomed

edit: that's what she said 🤣

»»---->✧༺✥༻✧<----««

You were expecting a legend.

But this was just a compilation of the worst war crimes and haunting incidents recorded from the civil war that raged in Tunderdethia for six years until time froze.

From your calculation... The men are still in their twenties.

You decided to make sense of it later and just read ahead.

"Page 2
Chapter II

When you want a word to spread around like wildfire in a forest, just tell it to an old lady and don't forget to ask her not to share the story.

It will echo in the entire world in no time just like that.

That's how the prophecy spread.

...And was believed.

People were sick of the war. The pandemic. The detention camps. Discrimination. Corruption. It was time to put an end to it.

In desperate times, anything sounds like a solution.

So it was easy to believe...

That the king was responsible.

He was, of course, assassinated even though he was not the one who was responsible for the corruption, but his lack of knowledge about what goes on in the kingdom led him to his downfall.

So what happened to the son?"

You read the last line again.
Not once.

But many times.

You skim your eyes over it repeatedly to make sense of it.

That's something you want to know too. But why does this book betray the whole impression it put on you in the library that day?

It seems like this book is trying to communicate with you on a personal level.

You can't deny you're ever so curious about the crown prince yourself...you have so much you want to know about.