❒ | recap #1

Lemme recap for Ya💀

First and foremost.

There will be mention of a "cult" and a Supreme Deity. So lemme notify you.

I respect bts as talented artists and stan them for being wonderful human beings, but I am strictly monotheistic and I do not endorse in insulting God or worshipping BTS.

I can not put my principles aside and follow the masses just to look cool, super fangirl-ish or bold. Sometimes the "m" is silent.

So if I see comments calling them God and stuff, I'll mute you and I don't mind losing readers and voters for it. I respect your choice of not believing in God, so respect mine and don't make me uncomfortable.

I am unapologetically happy with who I've chosen to worship and toxic armies who make fun of people for having a religion and faith in God can just fuck off.

You're a disgraceful blot on ARMY.

Just had to vent cuz of previous experiences.
😂🙈 Thanks.

***

BACK TO THE STORY LOL

A nice little girl goes to the museum to witness a massive astronomical event. She has a strange experience with one of the rings that happens to imprint on her by burning itself right onto her skin.

Later that night when the planets align, unseasonal rain and thunders erupt upon the museum and she has an odd vision of seven cursed men from the legend standing right there while she also happens to hear the faint, creepy singing of the sirens that are messing with her.

She returns back feeling weird and instead of going home for the summer vac, she decides to take part in the summer camp and stay back to investigate the new findings stored in the lab.

It's the remains of the sprights. But unlike the little fairies we know, these devour humans.

Just the faces, to be precise.

Later she steals a book Legend Of The Cursed Coven from the library to read at night, but before anything of the sort can happen she gets abducted by our dear hotness overloaded mister Kim Taehyung himself.

(This is just an astral projection, which means that her spirit is travelling time and space, but her physical form is wherever it was before. She feels like everything happening around is real.)

Her usual behaviour is not to mess with stranger men (lol what a joke), but her mind is conflicted and in order to create distraction she starts flirting with them and on being threatened to be killed, she does weird antics such as offering bubblegum etc.

However, like Jin said.. this is not her first time behaving like that and those actions are the key to the memories of her past.

It's her mind creating patterns in her behaviour that she will recognize and somehow regain her memory that she's lost.