⁰⁴⁷ | shakespeare part ii

Taehyung watches silently as the black bubbles of venom wrap around the little chirping sprights and pull them away, separating their teeth and claws from the faces of the humans.

It's a disgusting sight to watch the flesh tear off completely with a slick squelching sound. The sharp teeth of the sprights latched onto the now rotting, blackening flesh seems almost glued and as he does so, Lisa turns away, deeply exhaling a shaky "bleurgh" in disgust.

"You can have my car. I have another one at home," she says loosely.

She feels like she's not even a human or something since Taehyung has not once given her a single glance ever since they met. Nah, she actually feels lesser than the sprights at the moment.

"Can I go?" she rolls her eyes in impatience, not able to understand either Taehyung or what the hell these sprights are doing here.

"Teach me," he mutters as he pokes the corpse, not flinching at the stench of decaying body. "Teach me to drive."

"But haven't you been teleporting this whole time?" she looks him up and down with a revolted look on her face (because of the corpse, not him) "Why do you keep me with you? Who are you?"

He points a sword at her without even looking.

"Shut up."

"RudE."

She crosses her arms over her chest and purses her lips, "At least you gotta tell me what's going on so I can help-"

Taehyung scoffs the tiniest smirk, cutting her off.

"I highly doubt you possess enough potential to absorb any wisdom I would part with you."

"Listen, Shakespeare part two," she slaps his blade away, "I don't know who you are. I mean yeah you're hot and all and you like to dress this way and go around touching dead bodies and I'm trying not to judge, but I got a test coming up and I have to study. You keep bringing me on gunpoint- well, bladepoint and ask me to keep you company, but I think I need an incentive to keep this u-"

She stops when the blade pokes into her mouth and he stands tall in front of her.

"If I told you," his eyes barely slide over her as if she's invisible, "would you even comprehend the gravity of my words?"

She makes a what-the-fuck face and rolls her eyes, "Seems like you have had a very disappointing past-" she shuts up closing her lips on the blade tightly before he can push it in further.

"A human's energy is required to mask mine, to render my existence undiscoverable."

He walks away to a farther distance, the woods growing dark as dusk begins to descend and a chilly breeze makes the trees rustle together as he gets swallowed by the shadows beyond.

She remains still, standing there dazed for a moment as she digests his words and then begins walking again.

"So are you saying basically you're not a human?"

He doesn't respond.

"And the way you roam around with these costumes, I think your existence is pretty much screaming for attention right now. Aishh...ahhh..." she slaps a hand to her forehead in exasperation, "you must have run away from a mental asylum. Why am I even taking you seriously...Gosh, I'm stuck with a psycho. Just when my mom told me to be careful with the Katára. I never believed her and took off to camping in the woods and here you are. Trouble."