Flashback to 16 Part 1

"Lacey! You coming to the party tonight?" I heard my friend Tiana whisper to me while our Spanish teacher writes on the board.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." I whisper back. The bell rang and Tiana and I got in her car and drove to my house. My parents were on a business trip so I didn't have to worry about telling them about the party.

"Should I wear this?" Tiana asks holding up an old shirt of mine.

"You're going to a party not church." I scoff playfully. I pull out a mini dress and black heels and hand it to her, "Here."

"It's a little sleezy." She says eyeing it down.

I just smirk at her, "Exactly."
"My parents are so going to kill me for this." She says anxiously.
"C'mon Tiana, lighten up. We won't be 16 forever."
We eventually got changed into our outfits. (Their outfits are in the photo. Lacey's on the left and Tiana's on the right)
We pulled up to the party. I immediately headed towards the kitchen to get a drink. Tiana was my designated driver so she didn't even come close to touching alcohol.
All I remembered was dancing then drinking down shot after shot. Then dancing again.
"Lacey. I think that's enough." I heard my friend say. I look up at her and it looked like she had four heads.
"TIANA. Have fun!" I yelled at her and ran the opposite direction. I bumped into someone and fell.
"Oops I'm sorry." I giggled while standing up and fixing my crop top. I spilled some of my margarita on my shirt. But I was too drunk to complain.
"Wanna dance?" I turn around and see one of the most popular boys in school. Jack Gilinsky. It's not like I was a nobody, I was actually pretty popular myself.
"YES. Jack Gilinsky YES I will dance with YOU!" I practically yell. I don't think I have been this drunk in my life.
I felt Jack pull me on the dance floor and we started dancing to the song Wop. I exaggerated some moves while he held onto my waist.
"Lets get you out of here." Jack mumbled in my ear.
"No lets PARTY!" I slurred out.
"That's exactly what we'll do." I felt him pull onto my arms and guide me upstairs. One thing led to another.
The next morning I woke up in Jack's arms under the sheets of a random bed. I look around and see pictures of him around the room. Wait this was his house?
I looked over and saw Jack staring at me.
"You need to go." He said quickly and nudging me off of him.
I stare at him in confusion, "Wait...did we-?"
"Fuck? Yeah we did you can go now." He slightly pushed me off his bed.
"Are you serious?" I slightly yell at him.
"Look Tracy-"
"LACEY!" I yell while picking up my clothes full of embarrassment.
"Lets just forget this ever happened. Okay?"
I stared at him in disbelief, "You are such a disgusting asshole! Oh and Jack? Fuck you." I yell at him while running outside. Oh right, Tiana was my right home. And she obviously left last night without me. So I had to walk home looking like pure shit.
I run inside and just stare in my mirror and cry. I can't believe I let that jerk get in my pants. I'm worth more than that. I am such an idiot.
A couple days later, my parents finally came back from their business trip in L.A. We were sitting at the dinner table eating my favorite meal, lasagna. After I took a few bites I felt sweat start to come down my face and cramps in my stomach.
"Lacey, are you okay?" My mom asked from across the table.
Before I could answer I ran to the bathroom and threw up.
"Oh my god sweetie! Do you need to go to the hospital?" My mom yelled while rushing in with my dad behind her.
"I-I'm fine." I mutter while leaning over the toilet.
"You're far from fine!" My dad said.
"I don't need to go to the hospital I just threw up what's the big fucking deal?!" I froze and mentally slapped myself. I never swore at my parents.
"Lacey Amelia Hathaway!" My mom yelled.
"I'm sorry!" I yelled and felt tears start to fall down my face.
"Are you menstruating?" My mom asked.
I rolled my eyes, now that I think of it I haven't had my period for a few days. I was three days late. But that doesn't mean anything, right?
"No mom. I'm not on my period." I cross my arms.
"Then what's up with you? Did something happen at school? Are you stressed? Is someone bothering you?" I tense up because something is bothering me. Jack is what's bothering me.
"No no no. I'm fine mom. I think it's from something I ate earlier. I think the milk from the cereal was spoiled." I tried to think of any other possible reason of why I threw up. Or why I snapped at my parents. But being late for my period? I was usually a day late, but not 3. I'll just wait another week and see what happens.