'Best Friend'

"L-Lacey?" Tiana asked like she hasn't seen me in her life. It was obvious that she slept with him not so long ago. Her hair was all messy, so was her make up and she was wearing no pants and Gilinsky's t-shirt.

"Either of you care to explain?" I say trying to keep my temper down.

"There's nothing to explain Lacey." Gilinsky said.

"Nothing to explain? Sleeping with my 'best friend'? Are you trying to get back at me for dating Sam?!" I snap in Jack's face.

"Get back at you? That's ridiculous Lacey, I didn't even know you and Tiana were still friends." He argued back.

"Whatever. How could you do this to me Tiana? I've had your back for years and you just stab me right in mine." I say trying to hold back my tears.

"Lacey...that was highschool, you have to get over what Jack did to you someday." She rolled her eyes.

"You're kidding me right?" I slightly yell in her face.

"Move on sweetie." She said with a devious smirk. "Things are changing, get used to it."

"You know what? You're right. Things are changing. I finally get to see your true colors. You're a two-faced hoe bag bitch." I say with a smirk.

"Excuse me?" She asked getting closer.

"I didn't fucking stutter." I yell back.

"Bitch." She murmured and that's when I felt her hand slap across my face. I reacted very quickly and practically beat the shit out of her.

"Guys STOP." Gilinsky picked me up so I couldn't hit her anymore. "Tiana is right, highschool is over. So stop acting like a bunch of freshmen." He said while placing me down.

"Get out Tiana." He said while ruffling his hair.

"Why me? Tell her to leave." She pointed at me with her bitchy acrylic nails.

"Just for a few minutes." He said in an annoyed tone.
She just scoffed and brushed past me. She threw on some jeans and left.
"Good choice." I say sarcastically while laughing.
"Don't start with me." He said while walking into the kitchen.
"You're such a dick. You knew Tiana and I are friends. Well were friends." I say full of anger.
"Sorry Lacey. I really am, she told me that you didn't talk anymore. Ever since you moved sophomore year, apparently you 'cut her off'. But I'm sorry."
"It's whatever Jack." I scoff.
"Where's Genesis?"
"Dance." I say while going through his fridge.
"What time does she get out?"
"6. Why?"
"Just wondering." It went silent. "Damn, Tiana left a pretty bad bruise on you." He pointed at my arm.
I felt my anxiety start to raise again, Tiana didn't even give me this bruise. Sam did.
"Oh yeah." I laugh nervously.
I heard the door open and close. "I'm back." I hear Johnson's voice. "Oh hey Lacey." I wave at him.
"You missed the fight man." Gilinsky smirked and I just rolled my eyes.
"What? The bitch deserved it and you know it." I scoff back.
"I'm lost." Johnson said with a blank look on his face.
"Let's just say I beat a bitch's ass."

Johnson went out with the guys and Gilinsky and I just stayed at home and tried to 'get along.' We started watching movies and ended up throwing popcorn at eachother.
"You got popcorn in my hair you idiot." I spat but in a joking way.
"Looks like someone needs a new weave." I just looked at him and punch him playfully in the chest.
"But on a serious note, can I ask you something?" I hesitated and finally decided to mention what happened earlier with Sam.
"Sure. What's up?"
"About Sam..." I took a deep breath, "What's wrong with him?"
"I thought you already asked him." Gilinsky mumbled while rubbing his neck.
"Well I tried but...never mind." I quickly changed my mind. I was nervous on how Gilinsky would react.
"C'mon tell me what he told you."
"He didn't even tell me anything." I roll my eyes, "That's why I'm asking you again dumbass."
"No need to be fiesty missy." I just roll my eyes.
"I'm sick of wondering, I just need to know." I say while looking right into his eyes.
"Okay fine. Take a seat, this could be a while."