No longer mine

It's been about 10 minutes since Gilinsky left his place. I had no idea what he was going to do, he was so angry. Since when did he care that much about me?
"Hey Lacey. Where's Gilinsky?" Johnson said walking into the kitchen.
"He um...left." I say.
"Well obviously."
"He was pretty mad." I say while gulping a little bit.
"Why?"
"What do you think? I told him about Sam." I slightly roll my eyes.
"Oh."
"Well I have to go pick up Genes-"
I was interrupted by yelling from outside.
"YOU FUCKING PHYSCO." I heard Gilinsky yell.
"FUCK OFF." I heard Sam yell back.
Johnson and I immediately ran outside.
"HEY HEY. WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Johnson yelled while pulling Gilinsky off of Sam.
"He hurt Lacey!"
Sam just stared at me. "So you're telling your baby daddy lies about me huh?" I just stood there speechless.
"Don't talk to her like that!" Gilinsky yelled. Johnson pulled him back even further.
"Since when did you ever care about her? You abandoned her with your baby and has been fucking her best friend ever since." Sam spat back.
"Shut up!" Gilinsky yelled.
"You've slept with Tiana before?" I say feeling my voice crack.
"Ever since you moved sophomore year." Sam snickered.
I felt tears falls down my face.
"Lacey." Gilinsky said sympathetically. He started walking towards me. I just shook my head and backed away.
"You lied. You've been lying this whole time." I said through my tears.
"Listen Lacey."
"No Jack. I'm done listening."
I ran into my car and drove off.
---
I called my dad and told him that Genesis could stay over night at his place. I was just so stressed out with everything. My parents, Genesis, Sam and now Gilinsky all over again. I drove home and walked into the apartment building. As soon as I opened the door I saw my mom. She was with a bunch of other people.
"And take that....and that....oh and that....be careful I paid a fortune on that!"
"What the hell is this?!"
"Oh I didn't tell you? Your rent time is over."
"What the fuck do you mean it's 'over'? Is that even possible?!"
"Look sweetie, I thought over a lot of things. Since your father and I are getting a divorce and I was the one paying for practically everything, I'm taking your apartment out of my budget."
"You're kidding me right? Mom, you're a DOCTOR! Don't act like you can't afford a 2 bedroom apartment!"
"Welcome to the real world honey. You need to be out by 8 am tomorrow." And she brushed by me and left.
Why was she being such a bitch? She's always had a side that I never wanted to see, but now ever since Genesis was born it was showing way more than I wanted it to. I walked around the apartment that was no longer mine. It was literally empty. She took everything. All I have left is me and Genesis's clothes.

What am I gonna do?
Where are we gonna go?