Oh Shit

I stayed in the hospital for about two days then I was finally released. When Jack G brought me back to his place I opened the door and saw a big sign saying 'Welcome Home Larry!'
"Larry?" I say while laughing.
"Sorry they misspelled it." Johnson said while laughing.
I laughed back, "It's alright."
"Mommy!" I turn and see Genesis running towards me she jumps in my arms.
I felt a lot of pain because she accidentally touched the stitches on my neck.
"Hi sweetie! I missed you so much!" I say while giving her a big kiss. I look at her hair and just look at it in shock.
"Jack. What did you do to her hair?" I say while trying not to laugh, it looked horrible.
"I tried to do a French braid." he said while rubbing his neck.
"She looks like a founding father." Johnson said.
"Shut up." Gilinsky says back trying to act mad.
That was a funny moment that I thought would never happen. I'm just so happy that Genesis has a father in her life. Jack really is trying and I honestly love him for that.
---
A week past by and I didn't really do anything. Jack G usually took Genesis out while I just sat on the coach or went to work or school.
I was eating a chocolate bar and popcorn while I watched The Real House Wives of Orange County. Then I ordered Chinese food. I basically shoved my face with food.
After I ate the lo-mein I felt a really sharp pain my stomach. After a couple seconds it went away. Then it came back. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet. After 5 minutes I went back and threw up again.
I felt my phone buzz, it was Gilinsky. "Hey love." I say while wiping my face.
"Hey. I'm at Subway with Genesis. You want anything?"
"Get me a foot long with salami, peppers, pepperoni, provolone and American cheese, ham, turkey, bacon and chicken."
"Damn. Anything else?" I heard him chuckle.
"Don't laugh at me!" I snap at him.
"Alright alright." He said with humor in his voice.
"Bye Jack you're pissing me off!" I yell in the phone and throw it across the room.
After about 5 minutes I felt tears start to form in my eyes. I called Jack basically crying.
"Lacey what's wrong?"
"NOTHING. Can you just get me a cookie or something?" I say crying even more.
"Um, okay?" I hung up and wiped my tears.
I went to the bathroom and threw up again.
Please tell me I'm not pregnant.
---
I took a pregnancy test. After a few minutes I was afraid to look at it. Then I did.
Positive.
"No. No. No." I say and take out another one and do it again.
Positive.
"Shit."
But who's the father? Jack....or Sam?