I Do

It's been a day since I found out I was pregnant. Jack has been spoiling me and it made me feel bad. I was keeping a huge secret from him, but I didn't want to make anything worse since things are going so well.
"Morning mommy!" Genesis says while jumping on the bed.
"Genesis let mommy rest." I heard Jack come in and pick her up. "Remember what I told you Genesis. You're going to be a big sister so you can't bother mom too much when she's resting."
"Yes daddy I remember." I heard her whine.
"Good girl. Now go play I have to talk to mommy."
"What's up?" I say while rolling over.
"I've been thinking. We should go on a fancy date or something before your baby bump starts to show."
"How about tonight?" I suggest.
"Sounds like a plan. Where do you wanna go?"
"Surprise me." I wink at him.
"I have the perfect place." He smiled and walked out.
---
I pull into the parking lot. I've been contemplating on coming here or avoiding it forever. But I had to do it. I had to tell him even though I hated every bone in his goddamn body.
I walk into the building and go to the first desk I see.
"How may I help you." The guy asked without looking at me.
"I'm here to visit Sam Wilkinson please."

I walk over to wear the lady led me. I sit down on the un-sanitized seat. I see him come on the other side and sit down. I slowly pick up the phone.
"Surprise visit? For me? Aren't you sweet." He snickered in the phone.
"Yeah don't get used to it." I snap back.
"So what's up babe?"
"First off, don't call me that and second off quit with the smartass remarks."
I saw his fists clench. "You can't do anything. You're behind glass remember?" I snicker while he rolls his eyes.
"Why the fuck are you here?" He asks pissed off.
"Because I need you to do something for me."
"I can't do much from here babe." I scoffed.
"Take a goddamn paternity DNA test for me okay?" I say trying to keep my temper down.
"Jack doesn't know you're here. Does he?" he chuckled.
I gulped, "Why does it matter to you?" I try to sound tough.
"Because I want to make a deal with you." He gave me a smirk.
I rolled my eyes, "What kind of deal?"
"I get out in five months. Would've been three but I got in a fight with one of the inmates."
I rolled my eyes, "What do you want Sam?"
"I want you." I slightly gulp.
"Too bad I'm taken." I say trying to hide my fear.
"Not for long." He snickered.
"You're disgusting!" I spat.
"Yeah I get that a lot." He laughed.
"Why are you doing this!" I whisper loudly.
"Because I want something. And I always get what I want. And that something is you." I just rolled my eyes.
"I want the baby." He said out randomly.
I choked on air, "W-what?"
"You heard me."
"Hell no! I doubt that the baby is even yours! I'm not giving you my child."
"Yes you will." He said back.
"Why do you want a child so badly? You can't even keep control of yourself."
"Listen. Either you give me the baby or I tell Jack that you've been lying to him this whole time."
"I never lied to Jack!" i whisper loudly.
"I know that you hide shit from him all the time." he smirked. "This baby. Which I bet he's thrilled about. And you coming here. I bet he doesn't know that, now does he?"
"You act like this baby is yours...and I pray to god that it isn't."
"Trust me it's mine. And I'm gonna get that baby once when I get out." I felt my heart pound.
"If you get out. Try all you want you're not taking this baby. JACK is the father."
"Once he finds out you've been lying to him I doubt he'll stay in your life."
"He won't find out."
"Lets hope." He smirked.
"Just take the stupid test." I snap and slam the phone down and walk out.
---
I go home and get ready for the dinner with Jack. I put on a black and white dress with black heels. I curl my hair and put on light makeup.
"You look beautiful." I felt two arms slide around my waste.
"Thanks." I say anxiously. "Jack?"
"Yeah babe?"
"You would never leave me, this baby or Genesis right?" I ask worried.
"Never, why do you ask?"
"Just wondering. But you promise you'll never leave? No matter what happens?" I ask while squeezing onto his hands.
"Yes I promise." he chuckled, "Are you okay? You've seemed down lately."
"Fine." I mumble.

We pull up to the fancy restaurant and order our food.
We ordered the sparkling Apple juice. You know, since we're only eighteen.
"Cheers to us." Jack grinned. I lifted up my glass and leaned toward him and gave him a kiss.
"I love you Lacey. I really do."
"I love you too Jack." I blush.
"No really, you're my world. I'm so happy to have you in my life. And I want you to be in my life forever." Jack quickly knelt down.
Oh my God this wasn't fucking happening.
"Lacey Amelia Hathaway." I felt tears stream down my face.
"I love you. Will you marry me?" I look around and almost everyone sitting down were holding small fireworks and signs that said 'Say Yes'
I started to bawl my eyes out.
"YES!" I scream and jump in his arms.
Now we're going to live happily ever after....
or will we?

the end.