So We Meet Again

"Come on Genesis, we're leaving." I say extremely pissed off.

"Wait mommy I still want to play with Skylynn." I crossed my arms and close my eyes so my temper goes down.

"We'll just exchange numbers so they can play together later." Nash suggested. I hesitated, but it was for Genesis so I eventually gave in. I put my number down in his phone.

"Now you know who the call when you're thristy." Gilinsky snickered to Nash.

"Wow Gilinsky, it's been two years and you're still a complete douche-bag." I smart mouth him back.

"Sweetie you don't know me." He said with a smirk.

"I know you well enough to call you an ass." I slightly yell.

"Okay. What's the issue between you too?" Johnson asked.

"Wow Gilinsky, you didn't even tell your best friend about me?" I say sarcastically with a smirk.

"Lacey can I talk to you. In private?" He stood up extremely pissed off, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

We both went outside and stood in a corner so no one could hear or see us.

At first it was silent then he finally spoke up, "I didn't think you'd keep it." He said while rubbing his neck.

I rolled my eyes, "First of all, she's not an 'it' she's my goddamn daughter Jack." I fought back.

"Look, don't talk about...what happened between us in front of my friends." He was such an ass.

"I have the right to say whatever I want. I can't believe you'd even want to disown your own child." I was appalled with Jack's attitude.

"I didn't say I'd disown her. Just don't tell my friends!" He argued back.

"Oh trust me, I won't. You don't even deserve to be known as her dad!" I practically yell.

"Excuse me?" He said getting offended.

"Don't get offended, because you know it's true. You didn't even CALL when that little girl was born! She doesn't even know what a dad IS! Because of you!"

"I'm sick of this bullshit." He said storming back into the ice cream shop.

"Trust me Jack I've been sick of you." I scoff at him while we walk in. "Come on Genesis, you have dance soon." I grab her hand and we walk out. "Say bye to everyone." I say while bending down to her.

"Bye!" She said full of enthusiasm. Everyone else laughed and waved and Jack just sat there glaring. I gave him a smirk and walked out.

So this was kind of short but things are going to get heated up real soon! Thank you for reading:)