Flashback to 16 Part 2

It was Monday. And that means I have to go back to school and face Jack. The party was Friday and I practically cursed him out Saturday morning. Hopefully he doesn't remember? I doubt that he'd forget. He probably told all of his friends about it. He's such a dick. And I'm an idiot for letting him take advantage of me.
I got dressed and practically dragged myself down the stairs. I grabbed an apple and slowly walked out to my car.
"Lacey? An apple isn't a balanced breakfast!" I heard my mom yell. I slammed the door and acted like I didn't hear her. I was not in the mood for one of her lectures.
I pulled into the schools parking lot and quickly walked in. Of course by my locker there was Tiana. She's my best friend, she waits for me at my locker every morning.
"You just look so happy." She said sarcastically.
"I'm not in the mood TT." I mumble and grab my books from my locker and put them into my bag.
"I have to makeup a test for Ms. Russell, I'll see you in Spanish?" She said while slowly walking away.
"Alright." I shut my locker and start walking towards my homeroom.
"Hey babe." I turn around and see Jack with his asshole friends.
"Surprised to see you here." I scoff and stare at him.
"And why is that?" He said back with sly look on his face.
"I thought they took out the trash last week?" I say with a smirk and walk away with head held high. It was a corny comeback but I had nothing else. I met Tiana in lunch and we went into the deli line. I ordered my usual. Turkey with cheese lettuce and honey mustard. We both sat down and started to eat.
As I swallowed I felt the same feeling I experienced the day before.
"Oh shit." I murmur and run to the bathroom with Tiana following me.
"Lacey? Do you want me to take you to the nurse?" Tiana asked while knocking on a stall.
"No Tiana. I'm fine!" I snapped at her. I walked out and washed up.
"Are you sure?" She repeated.
"Oh my god. Yes! I'm sure!" I said while feeling tears rush down my face.
"Lacey..." She hesitated.
"What?" I asked full of aggravation.
"You look pale. Are you sick?" I looked in the mirror and was shocked by my reflection. Tiana was right, I did look sick.
She brought me to the nurse and she called my mom. My mom picked me up with my dad and be drove my car back home.
"I really think you should go to the doctors Tiana." She said full of concern.
"I don't see what the big deal is." I roll my eyes.
"What has gotten into you lately?" She was right, I usually never give my parents attitude. What was up with me?
My mom finally convinced me to go to the doctors. She sat in the waiting room while I was being examined. After the doctor ran tests she came back in.
"So? Am I free to go?" I asked while standing up.
"No. I um...I need your mom come in here as well." My heart started to pound. I was afraid for her answer. I had a bad feeling that I knew what the answer was, but I'm too afraid to even think about it.
My mom walked in and sat beside me.
"Mrs. Hathaway, you're daughter...is pregnant."