Desperation

At about 11pm I had me and Genesis's clothes all packed. At first I thought about staying with the Jacks, but I just couldn't handle being around Gilinsky. Then Sam came to mind but I immediately shook the thought out of my head. And the only person I thought of next was Nash.

I pulled up in front of Nash's house. I walked up and knocked on the door.
Nash answered a few seconds later.
Before he could say anything I immediately started talking, "I'm sorry it's late."
"It's fine Lacey." He chuckled, "What's up?"
"Can I ask you a huge favor?"
"Of course."
"My mom decided to stop paying for my apartment and they basically kicked me out. Can me and Genesis stay with you?"
"Um..." He hesitated and thought.
"If you can't I'll just find a motel or somethi-"
"Lacey. What are you doing here?" Sam came out of nowhere.
"I have to ask Nash something." I snapped at him.
"You didn't answer my phone calls." He said while grabbing onto my hand.
"I've been busy." I mumbled.
"Look Lacey." Nash interrupted.
"I wish I could let the both of you stay here but I just don't have the room."
My heart sank, "What's he talking about babe?" Sam asked.
"I need somewhere to stay." I said quickly to him.
"Why didn't you just ask me?" He started getting mad.
"Look I don't want to argue right now. Which is exactly why I didn't want to stay with you!" I slightly yelled out of anger and the room went silent.
"Um...I'll leave you to." Nash mumbled getting uncomfortable.
"why are you being such a bitch towards me?" Sam asked as soon as Nash left.
"Why are you being so controlling over me?" I ask back.
"How do you expect me to show my love towards you? Just never give a shit about what you do?"
"Look Sam, I'm really stressed out, okay? I don't need any of this drama." I say while walking out
"Why did your mom stop paying for your apartment?" He asked out of no where.
"Who knows why my mom does half of the things she does." I snicker.
"Stay with me. Please?" He held onto my hand. I hesitated.
"Fine." I put a warm smile on my face.
"I love you Lacey. I really do. Ever since sophomore year in high school, I've always had a thing for you." I blushed.
"Really? How did I never notice?"
"I was too shy whenever you came around." She blushed while sticking his hands in his front pockets.
"Aw, that's adorable." I leaned in to give him a kiss, "I love you too Sam."