Secrets Don't Make Friends

I heard the door open so I quickly disposed the tests and tried to hide it as best as I could. I cleaned up and walked out acting like I didn't even think of being pregnant.
"Hey you." Jack gave me a kiss. I was timid.
"Hi." I say back bluntly. "Hi sweetie!" I say with a fake smile and kiss Genesis.
"Here's your food." He handed it to me.
"I'm not hungry anymore." I say walking away.
I heard him take a deep breathe, "okay whatever." He said back. I was so scared, who's the father of my unborn child? Should I even keep the baby? Well duh I have to I can't get rid of my child. But I should go to the doctors, just to be sure.
"I'll be right back." I say while grabbing my purse and head towards the door.
"Where you going?" Jack asked.
"To the store." I lie.
"For what? I could go for you."
"No! It's um fine." I say nervously.
"Are you okay Lacey?"
"Jack I'm fine. I'm just getting tampons." i lie
"Oh. Carry on." He said awkwardly.
I go to the walk in clinic. Hopefully it isn't too busy. Luckily it wasn't.
"Hi I'm Dr. Shaw, how are you?" A tall slim older woman walks in.
"Hi. I've been having really bad mood swings and vomiting constantly. I took two pregnancy tests and they both said positive, so I just wanted to take a professional one here."
"Good choice. Let me just take your blood pressure and check you out quickly to make sure nothing else is wrong."
"Alright." I mumble. After she checked me out she gave me a cup.
"Urinate in this and I'll give you the results back." I went into the bathroom and awkwardly peed in the medium sized cup. I gave it to the doctor and waited impatiently for about five minutes.
She came back in with a smile on her face, "Congratulations!"
I gave her a fake smile.
"Shit"
---
I drove home and I was extremely nervous. I didn't know how Jack would react.
I walk into the house and Jack was watching t.v. and I'm guessing Genesis was taking a nap.
I jump ontop of him and peck his lips.
"You scared the shit out of me!" I just laughed.
"Jack...I need to tell you something." I say getting serious.
"What's up babe?" He pulled me on his lap.
"Um...I don't know how to put this." I fiddle with my fingers.
"Are you breaking up with me?" He started to panic.
"No. No." I shake my head.
"Then what is it?" He asked impatiently.
"I'm pregnant."
"W-what?!" He freaked out and I got nervous.
"That's awesome babe!" He practically screamed. He stood up and spun me around, "We're gonna be a family!" He gave me a big kiss. Well that was better than I expected.
"Yeah." I fake smile.
"How many weeks are you?!" He said while poking my stomach.
"One and a half."
"Oh my god. I gotta tell Johnson!" He runs to his phone.
I felt like absolute shit. I wasn't even positive that Jack is the father, but I pray that he is. But I won't tell him. I don't care if the baby comes out looking exactly like Sam, I'll claim that it's his.