Wait, what?

I wake up in Sam's arms.
"Morning sleepy head." I hear him mumble in my ear. I look up at him and smile. He pecks my lips.
"So what's the plan for today?" Sam asked.
"Well today Genesis goes with Jack...could you bring her there for me?" I was still pissed at Jack. I ignored his phone calls and texts.
"Sure babe." I just nodded and went into the bathroom to shower and dress.
"Do you wanna go out to breakfast?" I heard Sam ask while I straighten my hair.
"Uh sure. Newport Creamery?"
"Sure."
---
After I got dressed we picked up Genesis from my dad's house and dropped her off at Jack's.
"I'll bring her in, you can stay here." Sam said while rubbing my arm.
"Bye sweetie. Give mommy a kiss!" I say while I give Genesis a big squeeze and attack her with tiny kisses.
"Bye mommy!" She yelled while Sam picked her up and walked her up the steps. I saw Gilinsky answer the door and he gave me a look. Like he wanted to talk to me, but I acted like I had to tie my shoe and looked away.
Sam came back and started the engine.
"Alright let's g-"
"Mommy!" I turn my head and see Genesis running to towards the car. I get out of the car and walk towards her.
"What's wrong? Did daddy do something to you?!" I start to worry.
She shook her head no. "He says he wanna talk with you." She says while trying to catch her breathe.
I rolled my eyes and turned to Sam , "I'll be back." I walked up with Genesis in my arms and walked through the door. I settled Genesis down and right as I turned around Jack was towering over me.
I looked up at him and crossed my arms, "You wanted to talk?"
He didn't even answer he just grabbed onto my hand and pulled me up the stairs.
"Are you gonna say anything? Or just breathe on me?"
"Look Lacey, I need to tell you something."
"Okay what?"
"First I wanted to say I'm sorry for treating you like shit. I took you for granted. And I'm sorry for sleeping with Tiana...multiple times."
"Whatever Jack. You always do stupid shit, make me feel like shit. You can't just apologize and make me magically forgive you." I say while glaring at him.
"Why can't you just take the apology!" He raised his voice.
"Because you never mean it!" I yell back even louder.
"I've busted my ass off for the past few weeks and all you do it criticize me! Don't you think I feel like shit too!"
"Busting your ass off? You slept with my fucking BEST FRIEND! What do you even see in her?" I yell getting closer to him.
"I never saw anything in her!"
"THEN WHY DID YOU SLEEP WITH HER?!"
"TO GET OVER HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU!"
It went silent for a few seconds.
"wait...what?" I whisper.
"Lacey...I love you." I widened my eyes at him. I turned around and quickly walked out. I felt him follow behind me.
He tugged on my arm, "Lacey wait."
"No Jack. I can't. I'm with Sam and you would say and do anything just so we're broken apart 'cause you know it would kill you if Genesis loved him more then you!"
"That's complete bullshit!" he yelled.
"I have to go bye Jack."
I ran out of his house and jumped in the car.
"What did he want now?" Sam asked in an irritated tone.
"I just gave him Genesis's insurance card." Worse lie I've ever told in my life.
"Well it took a while."
I slightly roll my eyes, "It's Gilinsky, he's slow."
--