Locked Up

AN: Warning: intense chapter.

---
After we both woke up, Jack and I practically talked about random topics for about two and a half hours.
"Wait, you squirted your juice box in her face?" Jack slightly yelled with humor in his voice.
"The bitch had it's coming, she always stole my blanket during nap time." I laughed while he played with my hair.
"You were a crazy child. Just like Genesis!" He joked.
"She definitely has your personality!" I start to argue with him.
"Not even. She's cute, funny and is always care free and happy. Just like her mommy." He said while poking my nose.
"We should get up. I bet she's wondering where we are." I say while sitting up from Jack's chest and walked over to his bathroom.
"Shit. Jack I forgot my toothbrush! I literally left everything at Sam's!" I say while walking back out into his room.
"I'll go get it." He said while standing up.
"No. I will. I don't want you to get in a fight." I say sternly.
"Are you sure?" He asked worried.
"I'm sure babe."
"But-"
"Shh. I'll be fine."
I put on what I was wearing last night. It was dry cleaned so it felt fine to wear. I walk over to Sam's house and knock on the door. I saw the door immediately open.
Sam looked completely out of it.
"Where were you?" He asked while embracing me in a hug. "I was worried." he pushed my hair back and kissed me. I pulled away quickly.
"Don't you remember what happened last night?" I ask sternly.
"What about it?" he was literally lost.
"Seriously? When you almost attacked me." I kind of over exaggerated.
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about, but don't make up some crazy shit of a lie and have Jack beat my ass again." he spat.
"I was never LYING." I raised my voice. "You're dangerous, and you hurt me!" I yelled.
"You better watch who you're talking to." I tensed up as he got closer to me.
"Just let me get my clothes." I mumble. I grab my suitcase and head towards the door.
"Where the hell are you going?" He raised his voice.
"Somewhere far away from you." I say under my breathe.
"What'd you say?" He said getting in front of me. I stayed silent.
Out of no where I felt Sam grab onto my hair. Hard. "I said. What. Did. You. Say."
"Ow! S-Sam l-let go o-of me." I say trying to get his hand off of me. But his grip was too tight.
"Oh you want me to let go?" He squeezed even tighter. I started to cry.
"Stop being such a bitch to me." he said through clenched teeth. "I show my love to you and what do you do? You throw me to the curb. Well guess what babe, no more Mr. Nice guy." He pushed me to the floor.
He threw himself on top of me and tried to take off my shirt. I fought back as hard as I could.
"Stop!" I plead while he tries to undress me.
"If you can fuck Gilinsky then you can do the same with me." He said while looking at me with his sinister eyes. I stopped fighting back because that just made it even worse.
I never thought this would ever happen to me. Ever. But it can happen to anyone. Sadly I was another victim.
After 15 minutes he was finished and I sat there feeling numb all over. I didn't cry, I didn't scream nor did I call for help. It was pointless because he got what he wanted. He was a monster and sadly I didn't notice soon enough.
"I'll be back. Don't move." He said sternly while standing up and going into the bathroom.
I heard the door shut so I quickly stood up and headed for the door with my suitcase. As I reached for the doorknob I heard a door open and close. I froze and felt my heart drop to the pit of my stomach. It went silent. This was my shot to make a run for it, I thought. So I open the door.
I was immediately pulled back. "I said not to move!" I felt Sam's strong grip now on my arm. I spit in his face and tried to punch him but he wouldn't budge. I felt a sharp pain on my right eye.
He punched me.
This wasn't happening.
I fell to the floor and felt dizzy. But I still tried to crawl out.
"Lacey get back here." I turned around and saw him holding a razor in his hand.
Was he trying to kill me? Who was he? This isn't the Sam I knew in high school. And this definitely wasn't the Sam who kissed me in the Ferris wheel.
He got closer and I got the strength to stand up. He swung his arm and I felt blood start to drip from my neck. I kicked him in the nuts and made a run for it. I ran 4 blocks with my hand covering my neck which was now gushing out blood.
"J-JACK!" I scream from the top of my lungs.
"JACK! JACK PLEASE HELP ME." I scream while tears gush down my face.
"LACEY! Oh my god Lacey! Johnson call an ambulance!" I say tears start to form in his eyes.
"Mommy?!" I heard Genesis scream but I couldn't respond.
Was I really just attacked? Did this really happen?
---
I woke up in a hospital. Gilinsky and Genesis were both watching me.
"Where am I?"
"Hospital. You lost a lot of blood and passed out. Here drink some orange juice."
I slowly reach for the cup of Orange juice and take a small sip.
"Jack. How did I get here." I ask while rubbing my head.
"You were attacked." Images flooded my memory and I broke down crying.
"Why would he do this to me." I cry.
"Apparently he forgot to take his medicine for his bipolar and personality disorder. I'm so sorry Lacey, I should've came with you." he put his hand softly on my hand.
"It's not your fault...you didn't know what he was capable of...none of us did." I say while wiping my tear.
"Well you don't have to worry about him anymore. He's in jail. For good."
"Thank god" I take a deep breath. I never told Jack about what else Sam did to me. When he raped me. I was too scared. Too scared of how he'd react. So I'll just keep it to myself.
Forever.