happy new year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 

let's hope 2021 is a much better year than 2020. 

I for one just want to forget 2020 ever happened.

Also to start this year off I have wrote the first book in a new series I am doing. It is a Steve Rogers story and I am in love with it.

The first book is set during Avengers Age of Ultron and will be posted throughout today as it is completed. 

Quick overview :

Neurosurgeon, Lexie Stark, the adopted younger sister of Tony Stark, was injured during a hospital shooting and ended up with a trembling left hand. Because her surgery wasn't as successful as she had hoped she wasn't allowed to work at the hospital until she saw a therapist for her PTSD and hand. But the Stark siblings are stubborn and she refused the help she so clearly needed. 

So she visited her brother in New York, but ends up getting dragged into the Avengers mess. And finds herself attracted to Steve Rogers, also known as Captain America.

Okay, so Lexie Stark is portrayed by Chyler Leigh and her character is based around Chyler's character from Grey's Anatomy, Lexie Grey. But this isn't a crossover story, I just may have 'borrowed' a few things from Grey's. 

So it would really mean a lot if you guys checked it out

So it would really mean a lot if you guys checked it out. The first chapter will be up this morning and the rest throughout the day.

 The first chapter will be up this morning and the rest throughout the day