𝟏𝟖 | 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐲𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐘𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃

𝐞𝐩 𝟎𝟐

            "𝑌𝑂𝑈 said it was gonna to feel better." Ray complained, shivering as if it was cold. "Why doesn't it feel better?" Klaus stood watching him, one hand on his chin as he looked at the failed hybrid in confusion. He moved his hand down so he could cross his arms.

"Some master race." Stefan provoked sarcastically with a smirk.

"Lose the attitude." Klaus retorted, not in the mood.

The woman who was the girlfriend to the human then woke up, gasping as she sat up.

"Derek, come feed your girlfriend." Klaus walked back over to the human who stood up and held his arm out for Klaus to bite into again. While doing this none of them were prepared for Ray to escape, taking Adelaide along with him.

"Go get him." Klaus order Stefan quickly, "If I don't have Adelaide back safely, you will be dead." He threatened Stefan before the Salvatore was quick to speed off after the werewolf and Adelaide. He managed to catch up with the werewolf, tackling him to the ground which caused Adelaide to fall and roll away, groaning from the impact as she hit her head. Ray was quick to sink his teeth into Stefan's arm however, giving him the lethal werewolf bite, Damon and received not so many months ago. Stefan got up quickly, heading to check on Adelaide to see she was already healing.

He helped her up but they both stopped when they heard a familiar voice.
"How are you holding up?" It was Damon. They both focused on using their supernatural hearing.

"Fine." Elena.

"You know, I could help you." Damon suggested.

"No, thanks." Elena sighed, annoyed.

"Just one little fwoosh." Adelaide felt like crying. She hadn't heard her sisters or Damon's voices in what felt like forever.

"Yeah, with my luck, you'd drop me." Elena replied to Damon.

"What are you guys, 12?" She then heard Alaric comment, also having missed the guy who was like a father figure to her, Elena and Jeremy.

Adelaide followed Stefan to the side of the hill, seeing the three hiking up the grass hill bellow them.
"Where did he go?" Klaus asked, going up behind them. Adelaide was the first to take her eyes away from Damon, Elena and Alaric, not wanting Klaus to know they were here, or to know Elena was still alive.

"How are you?" He quickly rushed towards Adelaide, checking her for any injuries.

"I'm fine." She sent him a tight smile, feeling sick from not having eaten all day however.

"As soon as this is over, I'll take you out for dinner." He promised her, knowing she was lying. It was like he knew exactly what she was thinking.

"Thanks," she nodded, rubbing her arm slightly where she had been nipped by Ray. It was nearly completely healed already. Klaus seemed to notice this as well.

"Incredible." He whispered under his breath and while Adelaide failed to conceal her blush, she pretended as if she hadn't heard him.

"He, uh, he got away. Forget him. Let's go." Stefan spoke up, trying to get Klaus away from the hill side. Klaus stopped him as he walked past, grabbing his arm that held the werewolf bite.

"A fatal werewolf bite. Ouch." He smirked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna need both your blood to heal me." Adelaide held her wrist out for Klaus to bite into as neither of them had a knife on them, but he pushed her hand down gently, still looking at Stefan.