𝟑𝟏 | 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭

𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟔

              𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 watched her sister with careful eyes, making sure she didn't drop the weight onto herself. She had an idea as to why Elena was running and lifting weights all of a sudden but she didn't mention anything. It may actually be a good thing, Elena training to be stronger and able to protect herself.

"What? Are you gonna bench press a vampire?" Damon asked in a mocking tone as he entered the room. Adelaide rolled her eyes at the vampire, keeping a close distance to her sister.

"Do you actually know what's happening right now?" Elena grunted, lifting the weight back up, "Stefan called me a human blood bag." She growled, huffing from the weight, but she was determined to get stronger.
"What are you doing?" Elena asked Damon roughly as he held the weight in place. Adelaide took a few steps forward, cautious of what Damon was doing.

"Helping you out." He chuckled.

"Damon!" Adelaide warned him, glaring.

"Come on, Buffy!" He taunted her.

"Leave her the hell alone," Adelaide snatched the weight out of Damon's hand and lifted it up with surprisingly ease. Adelaide would be lying if she said she was shocked at the moment though. Of course super strength would be an ability she would have. She went to throw the weight angrily - angry at Damon for tormenting her sister, angry at Stefan for what he called her, angry at Rebekah for being a bitch to Caroline, angry at Klaus - for God knows what, she just felt like she was angry at him. And angry because no one could figure out what the hell she was. Damon managed to stop her before she threw it however.

"Hey, no need to go all hulk in here. Take it outside." He wasn't taking it serious enough and it was starting to piss her off. Wow, she felt like she was going bi-polar today.

"Shut up. Like one obnoxious Salvatore isn't enough." She snapped at him, as he took the weight away from her. She sent him a sharp glare before pushing past him, storming out of the room. She needed to take her built up anger out on something before she exploded with rage. 

___________

"What's this all about?" Alaric asked her as the two threw punches. She had gone to him because she knew he was the only human who could actually protect himself doing hand to hand combat and she thought that channeling her anger into training would be helpful.

"These past few months have been crazy. I woke up this morning," she ducked, dodging his punch, "with all this energy and my anger has just grown throughout the day. I feel like my head is about to explode." She confessed, huffing a little as she rolled out of the way. So far she had dodged every single one of his attacks while getting a few in herself.
"Do you think this has something to do with who you are?" He asked her, stumbling back a bit. He had to admit, she was a lot stronger than he had thought based upon looking at her small frame.

"I know who I am. It's what I am." she corrected him. "And I think it has something to do with this." She stopped and turned around, gathering her hair to the side and lowering the top of her tank top so he could see the black marking on the lower part of her neck. Alaric walked closer to take a better look, not recognising the marking.

"What is it?" He asked.

"I have no idea. I found it the other day. I was having dreams about it months ago though. The same marking. Except it was moving." She explained as he walked to the tree stump they had dumped their phones, keys and water bottles. He threw her the water bottle with her name on, which she caught with one hand without even thinking.