𝟑𝟕 | 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟗

Adelaide stood alongside a very distraught Caroline Forbes as they gaped at the flooded school hall

Adelaide stood alongside a very distraught Caroline Forbes as they gaped at the flooded school hall. Adelaide kept her calm as she tried to stop a frantic blonde vampire from stressing out too much and killing people.

"What happened?" Adelaide turned as Caroline spoke, to see Tyler walk up to them in his tux.

"The gym's flooded." He shrugged.

"No shit Sherlock. Try and sound more happy next time." Adelaide rolled her eyes, the sarcastic comments slipping from her teeth easily.

"The dance is canceled." He informed Caroline, an unconcerned frown on his face.

"Excuse me? Well, what are we supposed to do now?!" Caroline yelled, throwing her hands up in the air. The cop cars were surrounding the scene to keep students back while people who could fix the flood began to arrive. It was a definite to say that if Homecoming was happening it was not going to be at the school. Tyler sighed before a smirk lifted onto his face as he explained to his girlfriend that the party could be moved to his house.

"It'll be fine Care," Adelaide comforted the blonde. "Just remember the amazing shoes you're wearing and let loose for a night. Let's go have some fun." Adelaide convinced her. The blonde nodded hesitantly.
"I'll go tell Elena the plan." Caroline offered.

"And I'll bring my car round." Adelaide smiled before hugging the blonde shortly.

Homecoming at the Lockwood's was something Adelaide never expected would happen. It had more of a party vibe to it rather than a high school dance. Cheap beer was being served left, right and centre instead of punch that someone would have eventually slipped alcohol into. Tyler had somehow managed to get a live band in the time since the flood happened which made Adelaide think that it wasn't a coincidence. The place was already full by the time the two girls had arrived with Bonnie after picking the witch up.
"How did he plan a better party than me so fast?" Caroline sounded upset as the three girls stood in the doorway of the Lockwood Mansion. "Is that a band outside?" Caroline noted.

"Who are all these people?" Adelaide frowned, having a feeling something was definitely not right.

"This is weird." Bonnie shared a look with Adelaide as Caroline angrily stormed off in search for the boyfriend.

"You look beautiful tonight Bonnie dear," Adelaide turned her frown into a smile as she faked a male voice.

"You look just as gorgeous Adelaide," Bonnie offered her arm for Adelaide to loop her own through. With a giggle the two girls moved further into the room.

"Is it just me or are some of these people strangers? Who the hell are they?" Adelaide pointed towards a a group of people dancing - they looked too old to be teenagers.