𝟑𝟐 | 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐭

𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐓

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟔

              𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 arrived at the bonfire by herself, having a sneaky suspicion the others were hiding something from her. She had other things to worry about though, rather than trying to find out their secret, no matter how much she wanted to know. It wasn't like they've kept secrets from her before - note the sarcasm.

"Hey Bekah," Adelaide laughed as she watched the blonde Original struggle to fill the red solo cup she held with beer. "Need some help," she offered downing the rest of her own drink from the flask she had brought with her. High school alcohol was terrible so she stole some of Damon's bourbon earlier and filled a flask with it.
"You alright there?" Stefan then walked up to the two girls, looking specifically at Rebekah.

"I thought Tyler would be here." Adelaide rolled her eyes at the blonde's response, still not happy that was she was trying to take everything away from Caroline.
"You're into Tyler, now, huh? It's kind of fickle." Stefan scoffed, loving to tease her and provoke the stronger vampire, despite the fact she could easily kill him.

"When you're willing to give me the time of day again, then we'll talk. Until then, a girl has needs." Rebekah snapped back angrily.

"Hey, calm down there blondie. It's been ninety years Bekah. He's moved on, so should you." Adelaide shot at her, taking another gulp of the alcohol after handing Rebekah a filled cup of the beer.

"Who's side are you on?" She turned to Adelaide, gesturing her arms out wide.

"My own. You're all pathetic. Just leave each other alone if you don't like each other." Adelaide snapped back.

"Are you drunk?" Stefan frowned at her, slightly amused but only slightly.

"No, Stefan. I am not drunk. Why do you think I'm not in the right mind just because I'm not picking sides? And in case you didn't know, it is impossible for me to get drunk. Trust me I've tried." She replied, sending him a sarcastic smile.
"Excuse me," Elena then pushed past both Adelaide and Rebekah to get to the beer.

"Elena, hi. What are you doing?" He asked the other Gilbert.

"I'm having fun, Stefan. You got a problem with that?" Adelaide shared a look of amusement with Rebekah as Elena began to down the beer she had just poured herself from the keg.

"All right, take it easy." Stefan made a move to take the cup away from her but Elena pulled back. "We both know you're kind of a lightweight." It was true to be honest.

"Uh-huh," Elena coughed sarcastically, "Really? You think I'm going to let a blood addict tell me how to drink?" She glared at him before walking away as Rebekah let out a laugh.

"Next time... don't be an ass. To either of us." Adelaide glowered at Stefan, before turning and walking away.

After wondering around for about forty minutes Adelaide went to find her sister, only to find Elena at the bleachers laid on one of the top benches.
"Hey," she walked up towards her and sat down on the bench below where Elena was. "I have never seen you this drunk before." She laughed, turning to look down at her sister.

"Well, I have never seen you the smallest bit drunk before." Elena responded, holding her two fingers up showing a small amount.

"Yeah, it seems I can't get drunk - or it'll take a lot of alcohol to get me drunk. I could become an alcoholic without suffering the affects of being drunk, including being drunk." She titled her head to the side, a smile forming on her face.