𝟐𝟐 | 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐄𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟎𝟒

              𝐴𝐷𝐸𝐿𝐴𝐼𝐷𝐸 smiled to herself as she looked in the mirror in the changing room she was in. Seen as though Rebekah was in need of new clothes, ones that were more up to date with the time, the two girls had dragged Stefan and Klaus with them to go shopping. It was a tight fitted white cocktail dress. It fitted her perfectly - she didn't know when exactly she would wear it, but she loved how she looked in it. She walked out of the dressing room, to get Stefan and Klaus's opinion on it, even though she was sure they wouldn't be of any use. Boys were useless and certainly not helpful in the slightest when it came to shopping. She saw one of the ladies who worked in the shop, pour Klaus more champagne, sending him a flirtatious smile which he gave back. She pushed the sick feeling down her throat, tearing her eyes away from him. She was jealous, bit she refused to admit it. Even to herself, as she was scared of what it meant. She turned to Stefan asking him what he thought. Klaus and Stefan both looked over to her, Klaus not so discreetly admiring her, or rather her tan legs.

"What do you think?" She gave them a small spin, turning around to show them the whole dress.

"Well, I love it." Klaus grinned at her, a smirk plastered on his face. She sneered sarcastically, ignoring the way her heart fluttered

"Of course you would." He only shrugged innocently as a response.
"Stefan? What do you think? Cause I'm sure Nik over here is only talking about my legs, not the dress." She turned to the Salvatore, who grinned at Klaus, chuckling.
"You look beautiful Adelaide." He complimented her, keeping his eyes on her face, being respectful, unlike Klaus.

"Thank you. At least someone knows how to treat a lady." She sent a playful glare towards Klaus. It was times like these that she had enjoyed on their trip hunting down werewolves. Where they weren't so concerned with the business side on the trip, and rather just having fun. Klaus rolled his eyes, seeing from the corner of his eye a male employee also staring at Adelaide's legs, and private areas which were shown off more because of the tight dress.

"I've changed my mind, it's too short." He told her, glaring at the employee, making him snap his attention away, cowering under the hybrids glare. Adelaide followed Klaus's eyesight and saw what he was looking at.

"Er, yeah, me too, I guess." She agreed, wanting to cover herself up more now. Klaus sent her a worried glance but she waved it off, going to change into another outfit she had picked.

"There has to be more to this dress." She heard Rebekah complain from in the changing room next to hers.

"There's not." Klaus sighed, getting fed up with shopping. The only good part about shopping was seeing Adelaide's face light up with a smile as she laughed and enjoyed herself. It was the only reason why he had actually agreed to go with the two girls. Because he knew Adelaide hated everything else they had to do during their time on the trip - the werewolf part, and he knew she needed some time to pretend as if everything was normal. Plus, he didn't want her to get hurt while he was gone, and believe it or not he was scared she would try and escape. Adelaide heard the curtain from the room next to hers open, so she quickly changed into the other outfit she had picked out, wanting to see Rebekah and hear her opinion on the fashion these days.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then." Adelaide laughed loudly from the blonde vampires comment. "You know, I go dirty looks for wearing trousers."
"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus told his sister, laying back in his seat, bored.