𝟐𝟎 | 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐬

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑

𝐞𝐩 𝟎𝟑

              𝑇𝐻𝐸 two sentences Stefan had just uttered didn't go together or sound right together, but clearly... Niklaus Mikaelson and Stefan Salvatore used to be friends. Great friends from the look of their smiles. Adelaide wondered why he couldn't remember. She didn't speak as Klaus took her and Stefan to another building.

"This doesn't make any sense. Why can't I remember you?" Just because Adelaide was being quiet, didn't mean Stefan was.

"You said it yourself, that time had a lot of dark holes." Klaus responded as he led the other two through the building.

"No, if you knew me, then why haven't you said anything?" Stefan didn't back down.
"I'm a little busy right now. Memory Lane will have to wait." Klaus sniped at Stefan, causing Adelaide to roll her eyes as she trailed behind the two of them.

"What the hell is going on?" Stefan snarled as he forcefully turned Klaus around to face him. "Answer me." Klaus took Stefan's hand off of his arm, glaring at the vampire.

"Let's just say we didn't get off to a brilliant start. To be honest, I hated you." Klaus explained how Stefan had also known Klaus's sister, Rebekah, and had supposedly loved her.

"Your sister? So I knew another original vampire." Stefan took the information in.

"If you can't handle it, then don't ask." Klaus sneered as he carried on walking.

"Don't be mean to him. Knowing at least one of you Originals is a nightmare. Never mind three." Adelaide snapped at the hybrid. She had only met Klaus and Elijah out of the Mikaelson family and while she found Elijah more tolerable she was deeply attracted to Klaus and couldn't help the feeling she felt when around him. Klaus ignored her as he walked into a room where Adelaide saw coffins in which he kept his siblings in. He opened one up and gazed at who was inside, almost lovingly. It must be his sister, Rebekah. Adelaide walked closer to look inside to coffin, and saw a beautiful blonde woman. Her skin was old and dead looking and a dagger stuck out of her chest, but she still managed to look beautiful. Definitely related to Klaus and Elijah then. Stefan also looked at Rebekah, trying to see if he recognised her at all.

"I don't recognise her."

"Well, don't tell her that. Rebekah's temper is worse than mine." Adelaide scoffed at Klaus's comment.

"I'll believe that when I see it." She told him, causing him to smirk at her.

"Adelaide would get along brilliantly with her." She glared at Klaus's response.

"Time to wake up, little sister." He turned to his sister, pulling the dagger out of her chest. "Any day now, Rebekah." Klaus taunted as he waited for the blonde to wake up. "She's being dramatic." He whispered to the other two.

"I would be too if I had been dagger for centuries." Adelaide imputed sending Klaus a sarcastic smile.

"What's with the attitude today, love?" Klaus chuckled, liking the fact that he could easily wind Adelaide up making her annoyed at him but he could still make her flustered at the same time.

"Look, why don't you just tell me what the hell is going on?" Stefan questioned Klaus, not really caring about anything other than knowing Klaus's plan. "I mean, you obviously want me here for a reason, right?"

"Well, you have many useful talents." Klaus simply said

"Do I?" Stefan nodded sarcastically.

"In fact, I learned some of my favourite tricks from you." Klaus turned towards Stefan as Adelaide rolled her eyes at the two, moving away to sit on the floor against one of the other coffins. She listened as Klaus then went on to talk about one time when Stefan made a man drink his wife's own blood. To say she was disgusted would be an understatement.