C H A P T E R F O R T Y - F O U R.

It's about to get depressing real quick 💀

Y/n Pov.

I sat back in my chair looking blankly at my laptop screen. It's been two weeks since the whole Easter incident and I thought it would be best if I keep my distance from everyone, including Gigi. I opted for staying at a hotel instead of my house since I wanted to avoid any sort of confrontation and shit my family was going to give me.

The things that unfolded in these past two weeks were enough for any normal person to breakdown. I grabbed my glass of vodka and downed it sighing, I laid my head back on the chair and closed my eyes thinking about everything that happened.

*Flashback*

Y/n: "Fuck! I love you, Jelena!" I shouted out of frustration. I gulped and saw her look at me speechless. I didn't plan on telling her that at all but I couldn't let her think I didn't feel anything for her.

My feelings for her were the one thing I was sure about in my life. The things I felt were real and the way I loved her is real. I tried ignoring the feeling and constant tugging at my heart when I thought about her or saw her but I couldn't ignore it any longer.

I loved her.

I loved her with everything in me.

I was so sure about it.

Gigi: "What?" She choked out. The lump in my throat now getting bigger and hard to hide. I swallowed thickly and took a step closer to her.

Y/n: "I-I love you. I love you a lot," I mumbled looking at her.

Gigi: "I-Oh my God, Y/n-" She stumbled over words, letting the tears fall freely from her face. I frowned seeing her cry and used my thumb to wipe her tears away.

Y/n: "Don't cry," I mumbled wiping them away. "I-Its okay if you don't feel the same way. I'm not going to force you to say something you don't feel." I took a step back and sighed.

Gigi: "Y/n, w-what? N-No, Listen, I lov-"

Y/n: "It's okay, I know. Listen, just pretend I didn't say anything and you can forget what I said and me. I won't bother anyone anymore," I spoke before getting in my car and driving away. 

*End Of Flashback*

The look on her face never left my mind, she looked so torn but I couldn't see the way she felt. I could see she was confused and also shocked but I couldn't blame her. I was feeling the exact same way.

And then there was the drama that happened between my family and me. 

*Flashback*

James: "Over my dead body! You are not taking my company!" He slammed his hands on the table making everyone jump excluding me. 

Y/n: "Good thing I don't mind carrying you out in a body bag," I smiled seeing his face get redder. 

Today was the day we all met up with our lawyers to discuss how James and his beloved son, Damon would pay me. And trust me, they tried every dirty trick they could to see me fail and come back running to them.

Damon: "This is bullshit! You can't just come in here and demand things from us!" I looked at him pity. He still stuck by my father's side after learning the dirty truth about him.

But Damon being the dumb person he is probably believed whatever lies James fed him.

Y/n: "Yes I can and you want to know why? Because that is all you two ever did and I'm done with your shit. You can come at me all you want, try to dig up whatever dirt you can, do whatever you want to do but it's going to cost you money and a lot of it. Money you will soon run out of and the fact of the matter is that this is more my company than yours. I have mom's percentage and my own, you either sign this contract to buy me out or you give me the company." I spoke looking between the two of them.