C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T.

100 comments or more guys 👀

Gigi Pov.

New Year's Eve.

Gigi: "Y/n, come on...let me go!" I giggled trying to escape her hold on me.

Y/n: "No, come and lay with me a little longer," I rolled my eyes and laid back down on the bed.

Gigi: "You're needy these days. Are you dying or something?"I  heard her scoff.

Y/n: "I don't get girls. I mean, I'm nice and all, and then suddenly when I act like a dick, I get questioned as well. You confuse me," I hummed.

Gigi: "It's not that, stupid, it's just that you're always so professional and serious." She shrugged her shoulders.

Y/n: "I know but I don't have to be that with you. I can be somewhat... normal." I straddled her and smiled looking down at her.

Gigi: "Aww, does your heart beat extra fast when you see me?" I teased but also wanted to know how she felt about me. She smiled and rolled her eyes looking at me.

Y/n: "Maybe, maybe not." She sat up and kissed me, distracting me almost immediately.

I wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her back making myself more comfortable in her lap. She moved her arms around my waist and held me closer to her. 

We decided to leave my mom and James to spend New Years' at the farm whilst we all got a hotel room in the city to spend New Year's here. We were going to a club tonight since Y/n wanted to spend time with us and thought it would be best to spend it here than with our parents.

Gigi: "Y/n..." I sighed as she kissed down my neck. "I need to get my phone," She hummed and moved to my jaw, kissing along the jawline.

Y/n: "Worry about that later," I moved my hands down to her shirt and pulled it over her head throwing it somewhere in the room.

Gigi: "Make it quick," She chuckled and rolled us over, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

She was just about to go down on me when we heard a knock. She lifted her head making me tug on it and shake my head.

Gigi: "Ignore it," She listened and started pulling down my shorts when the knocks got louder.

Kendall: "Gigi!" I widened my eyes and pushed her off me.

Gigi: "Fuck! Shit!" I grabbed my top and put it back on throwing Y/n her shirt in the process. She looked at me and pouted, "I know, I'm sorry." I said looking around the room for anything of hers.

Hailey: "Jesus, if you were busy pleasing yourself in there, tell us and we will leave!" Y/n snorted and covered her mouth.

Gigi: "Shut up," I shoved her shoes in her hands with her phone and wallet
"Hide in the bathroom," She gave me a look.

Y/n: "Really?" I pushed her towards the bathroom and shoved her inside. She turned around and put the things on the sink, looking at me with her signature smirk.

Gigi: "God, you're so hot but now is not the time," I pecked her lips and pulled away. "Lock the door," She chuckled as I closed the door.

I looked in the mirror and adjusted my clothes making sure I looked somewhat presentable. I cleared my throat and walked to the door opening it. They all grinned at me making Bella's eyes widen and jump on me.

Bella: "Gigi!" She yelled pushing me back till we landed on the bed.

Gigi: "Bella! OW!" I whined making the girl roll around with me still attached to her.