C H A P T E R E I G H T.

As promised, the more comments, the more the updates are so spam me all you want 😉

Gigi Pov.

Y/n: "Could you repeat that?" She smirked moving closer to my lower area.

Gigi: "N-no!" I quickly slapped her hand away and got up from the seat. "I need to use the restroom," I pushed past her legs and rushed to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Holy Jesus, Holy God, Holy everything!

I looked at myself in the mirror and shook my head trying to get rid of all the images Y/n put in my brain. I heard the bathroom door open a little and saw Y/n come in and closed the door locking it.

You forgot to lock it, idiot!

Gigi: "Two people can't fit in here," I said talking more stably than before.

Y/n: "I'll make it work," She smirked coming closer to me. "Now, why would you run away at the most interesting part of our conversation?" She questioned placing both of her hands on the sink, trapping me.

Gigi: "I-I-Its hot in there," She chuckled and licked her lips slowly.

Y/n: "Really? You'd think by getting a private jet, you'd get some good air conditioning, right?" I let out a small laugh.

Gigi: "I know right, maybe you should go talk to your dad about it and see what you can do." I cleared my throat and sent her a small smile, "I'm just going to go back to my seat." I pushed her away and reached for the doorknob when I felt her grab my hand and pull me towards her, crashing our bodies together.

She smells so good...God, why?!

Y/n: "Nothing is more interesting than you," She sighed moving the stray pieces of hair away from my face.

Gigi: "Don't do that..." I mumbled melting in her hands.

Y/n: "Why not?" She asked brushing her thumb across my bottom lip. "Jelena, you drive me insane, how do you not see that?" She whispered letting her Y/e/c eyes bore into my blueish-green ones.

Gigi: "You know we can't do anything... it's not right," I sighed feeling her hands go down to my body and land on my hips pulling me closer to her. "Our parents-"

Y/n: "Are just dating and frankly, I don't give a fuck," She breathed out leaning closer to me. "I just want you...every...single...inch...of...you." My eyes rolled to the back of my head at her words. She moved to my ear and kissed it softly, "I want to see what's under all the clothes you're wearing, and most importantly, I want to see your face when you come undone under me," I shivered at her words and gripped the end of her jersey roughly.

Gigi: "Y/n," I whimpered hearing her take in a sharp breath.

Y/n: "What do you want Jelena?" She asked pulling my bottom lip down with her thumb.

Gigi: "I-"

Anwar: "Jelena! I need to pee, hurry the fuck up!" He shouted banging on the door.

I looked back at the door and heard Y/n groan lowly and turn my head so I could look at her. She leaned forward shook her head with a smirk on her face.

Y/n: "You should thank your lucky stars that you always get saved." I gulped and stayed still. She moved away from me and unlocked the door opening it.

Anwar: "Thank God! Gigi, I-" He cut himself off once he saw that Y/n exited the bathroom with me still in it. His jaw dropped causing me to mentally groan whilst Y/n patted his shoulders lightly.