C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R.

dreamville3000 sex swing is loading 😬😬 also spam me, babies! 👀👇

Gigi Pov.

Yolanda: "Y/n, dear, I made your favorite." I heard my mother say once Y/n, myself, and Bella walked into the kitchen.

Bella interrupted our little moment earlier because my mom was calling us down for dinner. Y/n looked at my mother in confusion making her laugh and call her in the kitchen.

Bella: "Y/n looks so confused," I laughed and nodded following Y/n in the kitchen.

Y/n: "What did you make?" She asked curiously trying to look around for what my mom could be talking about.

Yolanda: "Well, I remembered how you were talking about how much you loved your mom's Mac and Cheese and never really ate it for a while since no one could make it around the house so I thought I could give it a try." She smiled pulling the dish out from the oven, "I know it could never be your mom's but I thought it would make you feel better around this time of the year." We all looked at Y/n and saw her staring at my mother with a blank expression. 

I could read her like a book but right now, it was difficult. She looked down at the dish and moved forward pulling my mother into a hug. We all looked at her shocked since she doesn't hug anyone unless she has to. My mother looked at us shocked and hugged her back, patting her back in a soothing way. 

I smiled slowly and thought about it, Y/n never talked much about her mother but when she did it was always emotional for her, anyone could see it. Y/n pulled away from the hug and smiled.

Y/n: "I-Thank you." She mumbled looking at the food again,"...do I have to share that or?" We laughed and shook our heads.

Yolanda: "It's all yours, I made chicken pasta for everyone else, but you can also have that too if you want." She said making Y/n grin. I smiled at her childish grin and sighed.

Bella: "Stop looking at her all lovey dovey and help me set the table." She bumped me slightly and laughed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed the plates laying out the table with Bella whilst Y/n and Anwar helped my mom in the kitchen.

James: "Dinner is already done? Wow." He said giving my mother a peck on her lips. I cringed with Y/n and turned to see Damon coming down the stairs.

Damon: "Is that Mac and Cheese?" He asked grabbing a fork, getting ready to take a bite. 

Y/n: "It's mine!" She grumbled making my mother swat his hands away.

Yolanda: "You have chicken pasta, go wait at the table." She said making him pout and walk to the table with James.

It was very easy to say that my mom favored Y/n more than Damon and James.

We all laid the table out and took our seats, dishing out. I sat next to Bella who was between Y/n and I since I didn't want her trying anything during dinner. Abel sat next to me and shrugged stealing food from my plate.

Abel: "Since my wifey isn't next to me, I'm stealing food from you." I scoffed and slapped his hand away.

Gigi: "You will not!" I scolded pulling my plate more towards me.

Bella: "Actually you will since I'm sitting here," She gave me a look. I huffed and pushed my plate a little more towards him.

Gigi: "Here..." I grumbled making him steal some pasta from my plate. "You do know that we're eating the same thing, right?" I questioned eating.

Abel: "Yeah, but you also know that I love annoying." He smirked taking another bite.

Gigi: "Remind me why you're marrying him again?" I asked looking at my sister who laughed to herself.