C H A P T E R N I N E.

A little late but here's the update as promised. I will update the other books but I just have so much inspiration for this one....fuck 👀....you know what to do with the comments babies 😘

Gigi Pov.

Kendall: "So, when did you buy a yacht?" She asked making Y/n chuckle.

Y/n: "Earlier this year, I did well last year and worked my ass off so I thought I should spoil myself," She said glancing at Kendall with a smile.

Why is she even smiling at Kendall so much? Doesn't she know that Kendall is dating Anwar and that they're in love?

Anwar: "I wish I could do that," He sighed.

Y/n: "You can," She said looking at him. "Anwar, your young and extremely talented. You could do way more than me. You just need to get used to the business world," She smiled reassuringly.

Yolanda: "See! Even Y/n knows your talented so stop doubting yourself," He shrugged his shoulders.

Anwar: "I know, but dad is successful and he's moving towards me to take over the business and I don't want to disappoint him." I knew Anwar was always insecure about taking over our family company but I didn't know it bothered him that much.

Gigi: "Anwar, you're not in this alone, we're all here to help," I smiled softly.

James: "Your sister is right. But just know that you can never disappoint your parents, it may seem like it to you and them for a short while but at the end of the day, we would still love you unconditionally." He smiled making Anwar return it.

Damon: "Definitely, that's why we were never afraid to fail with my mom and dad." He smiled sadly.

Y/n: "It's true. It's mind over matter in cases like this and I know you're nervous and scared of the outcome but I'm telling you, by the end of the year, your going to be so successful and the best part about looking forward to your future is to have someone to share it with." She pointed over to Kendall. "Mines was my mom, always was and still is. You have a woman who adores you so use it," She winked.

Kendall: "Yeah, use me." She joked kissing his cheeks.

I looked over at Y/n felt my heart do some weird flippy thing. She could be such an asshole, yet, she could be the wisest and sweetest girl on the planet at times.

Bella: "Stop making heart eyes at Y/n and pass me my bag," She said before laughing lowly.

Gigi: "I wasn't making heart eyes!" I grumbled handing her the bag.

The car came to a stop making us climb out of the SUV one by one. The weather was beautiful and the view and vibe Greece had to it made me feel more alive. It was the culture and people that I loved the most when visiting places.

James: "I hope all of you packed an overnight bag," He said as we walked towards where all the boats were parked.

Abel: "Yeah, Y/n was excited about this." He laughed.

Y/n: "Of course I am, the sunrise and sunset here are breathtaking," She admitted walking in front of us.

We followed her and saw her stop in front of the huge boat making all of our jaws drop. I mean we knew she had a yacht but holy shit.

 I mean we knew she had a yacht but holy shit