C H A P T E R N I N E T E E N.

So....comments help, especially when I have three drafts for this story 😉

Gigi Pov.

Bella: "Gigi, are you sure your okay? Your legs look a little wobbly." She asked as we walked to a restaurant my mom and James invited us to for dinner.

Gigi: "Y/n-I mean-" I cut myself off and mentally cursed myself.

All I'm saying is that Y/n wasn't joking when she said the only word I'd be able to say is her name. I already blurted it out way too many times today.

Bella: "I'm sorry, what?" She asked amused. I tried walking normally and nodded.

Gigi: "Yes, I'm fine. I was just going to say that I asked Y/n to help move my couch and she ended up pushing it right into my leg so it's a little...sore." I said thinking back to why my legs were really sore.

Her tongue was truly a gift from God.

Bella: "Why would you ask her to move your couch? It's literally in the perfect place," She said following the waiter to the table.

Gigi: "I spilled wine on the floor and it managed to get under the couch. You know how I am, neat freak and all." I played off, hoping she would buy my lies.

Bella: "Seems like something you would do." I let out a breath of relief and saw my mom at the table with James, Damon, and Ms. Tongue-I mean Y/n.

Yolanda: "My girls! I missed you!" We smiled and greeted my mother along with everyone else. I saw Y/n stand up and hug Bella before looking at me.

Y/n: "Do I get a hug?" I rolled my eyes and gave her a side hug. She chuckled and allowed me to take my seat.

James: "How's everybody been doing? We haven't heard from you all in a while." I scanned the menu and ordered a glass of wine.

Damon: "Been busy Dad, I mean, the construction market at the moment has been in demand a lot. The amount of new infrastructure that's been coming up is insane." He took his glass and downed its contents.

Y/n: "He's not wrong. Did you get the email I sent to you about Atlantic Records wanting to extend their current recording studios and offices? If we sign this deal by the end of the month, we will have an easy twenty million in the bank by the end of the year. And that's not counting what other deals we may take during the rest of the year." I bit my lip and watched her talk about work.

Haven't you ever found a person who talks about their job so passionately overly attractive?

Bella: "Twenty Million?" She choked out.

Y/n: "Yes and with us, well me, taking over Jelena's project. It'll earn us about 3 million or so," She said estimating the amount.

Gigi: "She's not that bad at her job," I commented seeing her lick her lips and smirk.

Y/n: "Thank you, I try my best to keep up to speed and satisfy my customer's needs." I gave her a look and cleared my throat.

Yolanda: "Sweety, did you manage to find a venue for your Reebok event?" I sighed and shook my head.

Gigi: "No, every place is either too small or is already booked and I don't know what to do." I rubbed my forehead stressing about finding a venue.

Y/n: "Why don't you just have it at our office building?" She suggested catching everyone's attention. "I know it isn't the ideal place but it's suitable enough and we did remodel it. We have an entire upstairs area that is vacant and can be used for your event. It also has a killer view of LA," James then nodded his head.