C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - T W O.

Comments help and also, this book got over 100K?! I love you guys! 😭♥

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "Bella! What are you doing here?" I asked in a slight panic.

Bella: "Well, my sister and Y/n seemed to wander off so I thought I would see what the problem is, and now that I see what it is-oh my fucking-"

Gigi: "Shush! Get inside." I mumbled pulling her into Y/n's office. Y/n closed the door behind her and sighed turning around to face my sister.

Y/n: "Well, so much for going unseen," She muttered stuffing her hands into her pockets. We both looked over at Bella who still seemed to be in a bit of shock. We stayed silent and waited for her to speak up.

Bella: "I fucking KNEW it!" She shouted making us both jump.

Y/n: "How?"

Gigi: "How could you have-"

Bella: "Gigi, I'm your sister, we came from the same womb and your entire attitude has been different. I mean, you're less snappy and all happy-"

Y/n: "Good dick does that to you." She added smugly whilst cutting my sister off. I gasped and slapped her shoulder.

Gigi: "I said it once! Don't let it get to your head, Y/n." She chuckled.

Y/n: "You weren't saying that when-"

Gigi: "OKAY!" I covered her mouth and looked over at my sister. "Bella, I-"

Bella: "I don't even want to hear it. I can't believe you..." I frowned at her words seeing her cross her arms. "You didn't tell me you fucking Y/n?! Jelena, you know I wanted that to happen more than, anyone!" I widened my eyes and saw Y/n smirk.

Y/n: "Oh really? Because-"

Gigi: "Y/n, can you leave me and Bella to talk alone please?" I asked looking at the girl with pleading eyes. She looked at me and sighed.

Y/n: "Alright, don't be too long. This is your party after all," She mumbled kissing my head and moving away from me. "Try putting in a good word for me, Isabella." Bella laughed and shook her head.

Bella: "Don't worry, I'm your biggest fan." Y/n chuckled and closed the door behind her. I sighed and looked over at my sister, "Now you have to tell me everything." I sighed and sat down on the chair in front of her desk.

Gigi: "I will, but promise you won't go all crazy on me," She rolled her eyes and sat on the chair next to me.

Bella: "I wont-wait, you and Y/n didn't fuck on this chair, right? Because then I might just die." I laughed and shook my head.

Gigi: "We didn't," She hummed and crossed her legs over one another.

Bella: "Okay, so when did this little arrangement start?" She asked raising an eyebrow at me.

Gigi: "It happened in Greece." I mumbled making her eyes widen in shock. "I know, I know! But I told myself to stop whatever I was feeling but she just-urg! She's so damn persistent and it was kind of a turn on. The first night we spent on the yacht was the first night everything happened." I rambled making an amused smile tug at her lips.

Bella: "Oh my God, did you sleep with Y/n whilst we were all on the yacht? Gigi, you dog." I laughed lowly and shook my head at how calm she was about this.

I would've died and slapped the living hell out of her.

Gigi: "I didn't plan on it, but she just sweet-talked me so damn good. It's like she was made for making the most strong-willed women in the world fall to their knees for her." I shook my head and looked at my sister. "She just had me under her spell, it's unreal how a simple sentence from her can just send me into a downwards spiral," She laughed and hummed.