C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - S I X.

I know I've been missing but exams and working on my leg has been taking up my time....but I'm back 👿 yk what to do with the comments 👅

Gigi Pov.

Bella: "Wake up you two! Mom's going to start cooking just now!" I groaned and dug my head more into Y/n's neck.

Y/n: "What the hell? what time is it?" I opened one eye and saw her rubbing hers, trying to adjust them to the slight light in the room from the rising sun.

Gigi: "We wake up every Christmas at six and start with breakfast. It's been a family tradition since forever," I sat up and cracked my neck sighing in relief.

Y/n: "Oh...okay," She mumbled still out of it. I laughed and kissed her cheek.

Gigi: "I'm going to start getting ready. Do you want to join me or sleep in? I can make an excuse for you." She shook her head.

Y/n: "No, I'll get up." She rubbed her eyes again and yawned.

I laughed lowly and got up from the bed to go to the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, getting ready to brush my teeth. Y/n walked in and did the same leaning against the sink and watching me.

Gigi: "What?" I stopped brushing my teeth and looked at her.

Y/n: "Nothing..." She said looking away from me. I gave her a weird look and finished brushing up my teeth. "Anything else I need to know about this Hadid Christmas?" She asked helping me make the bed.

Gigi: "Not really, my mom just really loves tradition. We all do and we try not to fight," I said making her hum.

Y/n: "I'll try on my part, but as soon as Damon or my father says something dumb, I'm going to-"

Gigi: "Ignore them and focus on the holidays." I cut her off and saw her roll her eyes. "I'm serious, "I walked over to her and took her face in my hands. "No fighting. It's the holidays," She looked at me and I saw her eyes soften and a smile grace her lips.

Y/n: "Just for you," I grinned and kissed her nose.

Gigi: "Thank you, also, we open presents before we make breakfast." She looked at me and licked her lips.

Y/n: "Well, in that case..." She moved away from me and opened her suitcase looking around her bag for something. She walked over to me and handed me the gift bag.

Gigi: "What is this?" She shrugged and smiled at me.

Y/n: "No idea," I eyed her and opened the gift bag to see a 'Tiffany&Co' box in it.

Gigi: "Y/n, I can't-"

Y/n: "Open it." She pushed the box towards and smiled standing back.

I opened the box and felt my jaw almost drop to the ground. I eyed the diamond neckless that sat in the box, begging for me to wear it but there was still one question I had in mind.

 I eyed the diamond neckless that sat in the box, begging for me to wear it but there was still one question I had in mind