C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E.

You know what to do with the comments. Spam me 👀

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "No! No! These are the wrong lights!" I rubbed my temples seeing Liam look at his team with horror.

"But we were told to bring-"

Gigi: "Don't even finish that sentence!" I warned seeing them all keep quiet. I heard the elevator ding making the others all look behind me and tense up.

Y/n: "I heard that the boss was losing her mind a little," I turned around and glared at her. "Easy there Hadid, I'm just here to get you to chill the fuck out." I glared at her even harder waiting for her to shut up or for her head to explode.

Gigi: "I don't need your snarky remarks right now, Y/n." They all looked at me wide-eyed.

Y/n: "Alright guys, why don't you all go down to the third floor and get something to eat from Starbucks, it's on me. Just inform them." She said. I sighed and walked outside, rearranging some of the chairs and looking for anything out of place.

Gigi: "Fuck," I groaned seeing that the table arrangements were wrong. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull me into their body. "Not now, Y/n"  I sighed trying to push her away.

Y/n: "Hey, don't do that to me." She muttered in my ear. 

I closed my eyes and leaned back in her hold feeling myself slowly relax and calm down. I felt her kiss the side of my head.

Y/n: "Come, let's go inside," She took my hands in hers and lead me inside the building and to the elevator. "I bought you an iced tea and some burgers," She walked us into her office and locked the door making me walk to the chair and sit down.

Gigi: "Is there fries?" I grumbled. She laughed and pulled out three burgers, large cheesy fries, iced tea, and a tub of ice cream. I awed and saw her pull up a chair next to me and sit in front of me. I grabbed her face and kissed her, taking her by surprise.

Y/n: "Hmm...what's...that...for..." She mumbled between pecks. 

Gigi: "For dealing with my mood swings for the past week." She hummed and kissed my forehead softly.

Y/n: "Of course, now why don't you eat because I know you didn't eat the entire day." I unwrapped the burger and took a bite letting out a moan.

Gigi: "Oh my God, so good." Y/n laughed and shook her head taking one burger and eating with me.

Y/n: "Also, after this, you're going home." I stopped chewing and shook my head.

Gigi: "No, I need to make sure everything is perfect," I said once I finished chew.

Y/n: "I will sort everything out. Just leave the list with me and I'll work my magic." I looked at her and felt the butterflies in my stomach flutter around like crazy.

Gigi: "You don't-"

Y/n: "I do," She cut me off. She finished up her burger and dusted her hands, lifting my feet and putting them on her lap, massaging my legs.

Gigi: "Oh wow..." I mumbled eating the fries and relaxing. She chuckled and continued to rub my legs.

Y/n: "Go home and get some rest, have a nap, a bubble bath, whatever, and then get ready and look sexy as hell for your event tonight. I will make sure everything is good and then I will come back to your place and get ready with you, okay?" I nodded and saw her smile at me.

Gigi: "What?" She chuckled and leaned forward using her thumb to wipe the side of my lip.

Y/n: "Even with cheese sauce, you still know how to have me wrapped around your finger." I blushed and looked down in embarrassment. She sucked on her thumb and sat back in her seat. "Don't be embarrassed about it," I sucked on my teeth and looked up.