C H A P T E R T W E L V E.

This is for you dreamville3000  AND no there isn't a sex swing smh 😂💀

Gigi Pov.

It's been three days since we arrived in Greece and after Y/n and I's 'slip up' I avoided the girl. I expected that from myself and I think she did but it's not like I wanted to ignore her.

I had to.

That night, that day, it wasn't supposed to happen and I wasn't supposed to enjoy it as much as I did. And why the fuck did I get jealous?! This wasn't making sense to me.

Bella: "Hey..." I looked away from the TV and saw Bella standing by the door. "You okay? You've been acting weird from the time we came back from the yacht," She came inside the room and got under the covers with me.

Gigi: "I'm fine, I guess. I'm just doing a lot of overthinking about things." I said not completely lying.

Bella: "Like what?" I mentally cursed myself because I knew I couldn't tell Bella what happened between Y/n and me.

I didn't want to tell anyone because it wasn't going to happen again.

Gigi: "Work has been stressful and there's just so much to do," I sighed explaining my reasons to her. I wasn't lying about that because it was the truth but my main stress was Y/n.

Bella: "I get it G, but we are on vacation." She said looking at me, "You've been in your room for the entire day, and the girls and I want to go out. We all do," She looked over at me and pouted. "Can you get out of bed and change?" I frowned.

Gigi: "Bella, I just want to lay in bed and-"

Bella: "Perfect! I'm going to go and change. Then we can all go exploring, Y/n rented Quad bikes for us today." She grinned getting up from my bed and exiting my room.

I groaned and rolled out of bed and got ready for today. I changed into some shorts and a crop top when I heard a knock on the door. I turned and saw Y/n standing there with denim jeans, a buttoned-up shirt with the first few buttons undone, and her Nike Cortez.

Y/n: "I heard you're coming with us today," She said stepping inside the room.

Gigi: "I had no choice. If I continued to lay in bed Bella would drag me out of it," I said putting on my Nike Cortez as well.

Y/n: "Look at that, we're matching." She smirked looking between the two of us.

Gigi: "Y/n, I'm not in the mood right now." I pushed past her and walked towards the mirror in the room. She closed the door and walked behind me, placing her hands on my hips.

Y/n: "You're ignoring me Jelena, I don't like it." I shivered in response.

Gigi: "Y/n," I warned putting my earrings on.

Y/n: "Pretending like it didn't happen doesn't make it go away you know. You just end up thinking about it more," I decided on ignoring her and grabbed my makeup bag, putting some makeup on. I started applying some blush and heard her sigh. "You don't need makeup up, you're already beautiful." I stopped and stared at her through the mirror.

Gigi: "You-don't say things like that to me!" I grumbled going back to putting my makeup on.

Y/n: "We both know that I don't listen to what people tell me," I scoffed and removed her hands from my hips.

Gigi: "I'm very well aware of your behavior." I mumbled taking my phone off its charger.

Y/n: "We still need to talk Jelena, you know we have to." I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath