C H A P T E R T H I R T Y - S I X.

I'm Dragging Out The Cute/Kinky Stuff Just For Y'all 🥴 Spam Me? 🥺

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "Sex Swing?!" I pulled away from her with wide eyes, "You were serious about that?" She chuckled and nodded.

Y/n: "I was. You should know by now that when I say certain things, I mean it." She walked over to me with her tall frame hovering over mine, "So tell me, are you willing to bend your limitations for me?" I gulped at how low her voice went.

I'll bend whatever you want me to if I'm being honest.

Gigi: "Yes." She smirked in response and licked her lips.

Y/n: "Do you know how this works?" I nodded my head and then shook my head.

Gigi: "Uhmm I've only ever read how it works and how...it uh yeah," I mumbled feeling shy all of a sudden. She lifted my head by my chin and smiled at me.

Y/n: "Don't be nervous, okay? We're just exploring things as you wanted and if you feel uncomfortable or anything, tell me and we will stop. I promise," She leaned forward and kissed my lips.

Gigi: "Okay..." I breathed out between kisses.

She deepened the kiss by slipping her tongue in my mouth making us both fight for dominance. She won, obviously making me moan into the kiss and wrap my arms around her neck, pulling her closer to me.

Y/n: "You need a safe word," She pulled away. I frowned at the feeling of her lips not on mine anymore.

Gigi: "Safeword? What are you? The next Christian Grey?" I joked seeing her chuckle and smirk.

Y/n: "We'll see how you feel after this and judge." My smile immediately dropped from my face. I saw her eyes darken in seconds and gulped.

Is it bad that I love this more than I should?

Y/n: "Safeword Jelena..." She trailed off, kissing my neck teasingly.

Gigi: "Yellow?" I asked not knowing what to think when her lips were busy on my neck.

Y/n: "Are you telling me or asking me?" She nipped at my soft spot.

Gigi: "Telling," I bit my lip and pulled her away from my neck. "Can you fuck me now?" I asked sounding needy. She chuckled and pecked my lips.

Y/n: "Always so needy when it comes to sex." I pinched her sides and gave her an unimpressed look.

She leaned forward and brought me into another deep and passionate kiss, nearly knocking all the air out of my lungs. She moved her hands down to my top and pulled it off making me do the same to hers.

We undressed until we were left in nothing but our underwear. I felt her lips kiss along my jawline and gasped when she unhooked my bra without any problems. She threw it somewhere in the room and kissed down my body, dropping down to her knees in front of me.

She sent me a mischievous smirk and pulled down my underwear, helping me out of it. She kissed up my legs, spending most of her time on my inner thighs driving me insane with her constant teasing. I tugged on her hair roughly making her moan and dive into me in seconds.

Gigi: "Fuck!" I gasped at the sudden intrusion.

I gripped her hair with both my hands and tugged roughly feeling her tongue start to trace patterns in me, bringing me closer to my high. I moaned loudly and let my eyes roll to the back of my head when she pulled away and sucked on my clit, kissing up my body.