C H A P T E R T H R E E.

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "Bella, did you leave home yet?" I asked holding my phone between my shoulder and ear.

Bella: "Kinda..." I groaned and grabbed the wine I bought earlier today.

Gigi: "Isabella! You know how mom is when it's the 4th of July!" I scolded hearing her whine.

Bella: "It's not my fault! It's Abel's!" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys along with all the things I had to take over to James' house.

Gigi: "Well, whatever it is just make it fast. You know mom doesn't like us being late and I'm pretty sure our friends are already there." I said locking my house up.

Bella: "I know, I'll be there as soon as I can," I sighed and unlocked my car.

Gigi: "I'll try stalling mom," I said making her mutter quick 'bye' and hang up. 

I got in my car and followed the directions to James' house. I began to think about an arrogant yet attractive girl who was also going to be there. I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought of her being around me and trying to flirt.

I didn't know what it was about Y/n, but something about her always managed to get under my skin and just annoy me to no ends and I only met her once.

I couldn't deny, Y/n was good looking and she did attract me. But her obvious cockiness was enough to have me thinking twice about her.

I already had that and I'm not doing it again.

I pulled up to James' house and saw a large gate blocking entry to the house, I saw the guard look at me and smile opening the gate. I parked in the driveway and saw my friends cars already here making me internally curse and get of my car.

I grabbed all my belongings and walked to the front door to see it wide open. I walked further inside the house not knowing where I was going.

Gigi: "Mom!" I yelled out walking around in circles in the massive house. 

Yolanda: "Oh! I didn't know you were here." She said walking towards me and taking some bags from my hands.

Gigi: "Yeah, this place is huge," I said following her to the kitchen.

Yolanda: "I was like that for the first time as well," She laughed as we walked into the kitchen. "Happy 4th of July," She said once I placed all the things down. I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Gigi: "Happy 4th mom," I said letting my eyes scan the house and its details.

I looked at the features in the house and couldn't help but marvel at it. It was all so perfect, it was almost as if this was supposed to be a dream house or something.

I then looked outside and saw my brother talking with our friends making me excuse myself from my mother and walk outside.

Kendall: "Look who finally decided to make an entrance," I rolled my eyes and pulled Kendall into a hug.

Gigi: "Urg! I missed you so much." I said as she hugged me tighter.

Kylie: "We're also here bitch," I laughed and hugged the rest of them before taking a step back and looking at Anwar.

Gigi: "Have you seen James?" I asked searching for him.

Anwar: "He went with Damon to go and get the fireworks since Y/n couldn't get them." He explained and I rolled my eyes at the mention of her name.

Yolanda: "Gigi! Where is Bella?" She asked stepping outside for a moment. 

Gigi: "She's-"

Bella: "Here! I'm here!" She said running behind my mother and kissing her cheek. "Sorry I was late...I overslept," She said coming up with a quick excuse.