C H A P T E R T H I R T Y.

Let's Dive Into The Deep Shit, Shall We? 😏 y'all know what to do with the comments! 🙈

Gigi Pov.

Bella: "We're late." She sighed rushing out of my car and towards the restaurant.

Gigi: "It isn't our fault, we got stuck in traffic." I mumbled taking my phone out and checking it.

Gigi.

Y/n, are you coming for dinner tonight?

[Read]

I sighed and shook my head walking into the restaurant behind Bella. I had no idea what happened between Y/n and I but this week was the worst. I tried calling, texting, and even went to her house but she ignored my call, left me on read, and her house was locked up.

I had no idea where she was.

Bella: "Are you okay?" She asked looking at me. "You've been on edge the entire week," I sighed and spotted my mother with James and the others.

Gigi: "I just don't know what else to do with Y/n." She frowned.

Bella: "She still isn't talking to you?" I nodded and put on a fake smile when I saw my mother.

She hugged us both and we hugged the others and took our seats. Bella on my right and Anwar on my left. I put my bag down and smiled at them.

Gigi: "How's everyone?" I asked.

Kendall: "Tired and busy," She mumbled looking at the menu. Everyone answered besides Damon and James who looked like they weren't even present in the conversation. I looked at my mom and saw her frown and look over at them.

Yolanda: "James, Damon..." She mumbled pulling them out of their thoughts.

James: "Oh, sorry." He apologized with a sad smile.

Abel: "Is something wrong?" He asked looking between the two of them.

The waiter came and took our orders for drinks and food before walking away leaving everyone at the table to stare at both Damon and James. They seemed hesitant on talking but James was the first to speak.

James: "It's just been a rough week," He sighed out.

Anwar: "Is everything okay?" He asked concerned.

Kendall: "And where's Y/n?" She asked reading my head. I looked over at them and saw them exchange looks.

Damon: "Uhmm...our mom, she-" He cut himself off and pursed his lips. "She passed away...today," He said making the entire atmosphere feel much heavier than usual. "And her birthday was the other day so we're all a little...messed up," He spoke trying to find the right words.

James: "We all deal with it differently. I invest myself in work, Damon hangs out with friends to pass the time, and Y/n..." He trailed off making fear suddenly take over my body. I felt my blood run cold and my heart instantly stop.

What about her? Fucking talk, James!

Bella: "What about her, James?" She asked gripping my hand trying to calm me down.

James: "She doesn't take it well. Y/n always had an attachment to her mother that no one understood and when she died...it wrecked her. She hasn't been to work, she's ignoring calls, texts, I've tried everything but she doesn't want anyone right now." I felt myself start to panic even more.

She said that if she never showed up to work it was bad.

I remember her saying that.

I swallowed thickly and tried to think of a way to leave this stupid dinner and go to Y/n. I looked at Bella and gave her a look, almost pleading, begging her to do something, anything. She sighed and grabbed her phone typing something.