C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E.

I'm so sorry that I didn't update for so long. For those of you who don't know, I dislocated my knee which meant that I had to take a few days off from EVERYTHING and just focus on myself but I'm back....so you know what to do with the comments 👀

Gigi Pov.

Y/n: "Farm life is pretty cool," I laughed seeing her feed the goats. "Hey there little guy," She smiled petting his head. "Wow, If I could cuddle you, I would." I awed making Bella giggle next to me.

Anwar: "I never would have thought that you would like the farm life," He said watching her.

Y/n: "Why? You thought I would end up like Damon? Afraid of basically everything?" She asked pointing over to her brother who jumped away from our horses.

Gig: "Yes actually," She looked at me and shook her head.

Y/n: "Well, I'm not. Damon is more of the uptight one. He thinks that doing anything related to helping someone besides himself is a sin." She rolled her eyes when he walked over to us.

Damon: "I think your horse tried to eat me." Y/n sighed and continued to feed the animals. "How are the animals so nice to you?" She looked up and kept a straight face.

Y/n: "Because you smell of fear, Damon. They're not going to kill you, just walk over to them, pet them and give them food. It's not that hard." She explained handing him a bag of food. 

Damon: "Maybe after I get something to drink..." He gave her back the bag and walked to the house.

Bella: "You know, I'm starting to learn why you don't like him." Y/n looked at her and smiled.

Y/n: "And you just became my favorite Hadid." I stopped feeding the horses and glared at her, "Whoops..." Bella laughed and nudged my side.

Bella: "She's just joking G, lighten up." I hummed and went back to sorting the animals out.

The day went by pretty smoothly and I could see Y/n enjoying herself with the animals and my family. I had to stop at times because of how well this all suited her, this life made her look less stressed and more relaxed, and at peace with herself.

Abel: "Can you believe Christmas is tomorrow?" We were all in the barn seeing the animals, making sure they were warm and comfortable before we went inside to shower up.

Kendall: "I know, the year flew by pretty fast." We all agreed with her.

Y/n: "It did, but I'm glad it did, this year was just...a bit too much for me," She said mumbling the last part.

Anwar: "With James and Damon?" She sighed and nodded.

Y/n: "Yeah, I don't know what to do with the two of them." She was brushing 'Blue' and smiling when he moved closer to her. "I tried talking to them but it was a fail. I listened to what Yolanda told me to do and say since she didn't like the fact that we were fighting and it didn't help one bit," We all exchanged looks with each other.

Bella: "Yeah, we kinda heard after breakfast." Y/n leaned against the barn wall and crossed her arms over her chest.

Y/n: "Am I doing or saying something wrong? Am I not trying to understand what they're saying?" She asked trying to wrap her head around the argument between her father and brother.

Gigi: "It's not your fault," I said giving her a stern look. "We, especially me, would have told you if you said something wrong or if you're being stubborn but you aren't," I said trying to give her some clarity.

Abel: "She's right. I think James and Damon are just being difficult." Y/n pushed herself off the wall and dusted her hands.

Y/n: "Yeah." She said thinking about their fights, I knew she was. "Anyways, I'm going to cut some wood for your mom. She was asking for it earlier," She said walking off to the other side of the barn.