C H A P T E R F O U R.

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "What?" I choked out looking at my mother and James.

James: "Y/n has to go and get the cake I ordered so you two rather go together instead, the places are right next to each other." He reasoned out.

I don't want to be alone in a car with your hot and horny daughter, James!

Yolanda: "That's a perfect idea, I don't like the idea of you driving around alone anyways." I groaned lowly.

James: "Y/n!" He shouted calling her. I felt someone stand next to me and smelt her Chanel perfume invade my nostrils. 

Y/n: "What's up?" She asked looking at my mother and her father.

Yolanda: "I need Jelena to go and get some items, can you take her since your going to get the cake?" She asked.

Y/n: "It would be my pleasure." I pictured the look on her face and glanced at my mother hoping that she could see my pleading eyes and let me go by myself.

But of course, she didn't.

Yolanda: "Perfect! Thank you, Y/n." She smiled. 

Y/n: "No problem," She looked over at me and smirked." So, would you like to leave now?" She asked.

Gigi: "Sure," I said trying to be nice in front of our parents." Let me just get my bag," I said walking inside the house. I saw Bella giving me a look and shook my head walking further inside the house.

I grabbed my coat and bag, turning around to collide with a body. I almost fell back from the contact until strong arms around my waist and pull me into their hold whilst my hands gripped their shoulders. I looked up and saw Y/n looking down at me and gulped meeting her eyes.

Y/n: "Careful Hadid, you're already falling for me." She smiled showing me her perfect white teeth along with her deep dimples.

Gigi: "Bite me," I muttered letting go of her and pushing her off of me.

Y/n: "Come out with me to dinner tomorrow night and I just might," I stared at her blankly before pushing past her and walking towards the door.

I heard her deep chuckle echo throughout the house and heard her footsteps become louder indicating that she was a few feet away from me. I walked outside and looked around for her car, I felt her hands on my face, holding my chin and slowly moving it until I saw her car.

Y/n: "That's my car, sweetheart." I looked at her car and then at her.

Gigi: "Yeah, it fits you," I said walking towards it with her following me

Y/ n: "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked opening the door for me.

Gigi: "Nothing," I mumbled shaking my head." Wow, how nice of you," I said as she held the door open for me.

Y/n: "I told you, I'm different." She shrugged with that smirk on her face.