C H A P T E R F O R T Y - F I V E.

Shit Is Getting Real 💀 You Know What To Do With The Comments!!!

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "She's what?" I asked after a good half an hour of staring at them in shock.

Bella: "She's pregnant and before you ask a stupid question, yes it's yours." She gave me a look. I nodded slowly and stood up walking to the small liquor table in the living room.

I poured myself a full glass of 'Burbon' and downed it. I poured myself another and downed that one too before turning around and looking at them.

Y/n: "A-Are you sure she is?" Bella nodded and handed me her phone.

Bella: "We did five tests before going to the doctor to confirm it." I stared at the picture of the tests and handed it back to her.

What was I going to do? I wasn't ready for a kid! I wasn't ready for that kind of commitment!

But I knew what I wanted and that was her.

Y/n: "Is she at home?" I asked looking at them.

Abel: "Yeah, she just came home from work. Why-"

Y/n: "I'm going over there. We need to talk and have a mature conversation without any yelling. Well hopefully, there won't be any yelling," I grabbed my things. "You can all stay and lock up when you're done," I tossed Anwar the keys to my house.

Bella: "Break her heart and I'll break your face, Y/n!" I shook my head and closed the door before rushing to my car.

I got in and drove to her place as fast as I could. I pulled up to her driveway and got out of my car, walking to her door. I took a deep breath and sighed ringing the doorbell. The lights were on so she was definitely home and then I heard it, her footsteps coming closer to the door.

She opened the door getting ready to curse out anyone who came until she saw me. I saw her eyes get glassy as she stared at me trying to figure out what I was doing there. She tried closing the door in my face but my hand stopped the door. She tried forcing it closed and failed in doing so.

Y/n: "Jelena, we need to talk," She stayed silent and kept trying to push the door closed. I didn't push the door open but I kept my hand on it so it didn't close, "Gigi, come on." It was rare I ever called her that.

She stopped pushing the door and opened it looking at me. I could see she was trying to stop herself from crying but I kept my distance in case she didn't want to me hold her or anything.

Gigi: "What do you want?" She asked softly.

Y/n: "I want to come inside and talk. I need to talk to you, please?" I begged looking at her. She opened the door more and stepped aside. I walked inside and closed my eyes at the scent in the house.

I missed that scent so much.

She walked past me and to her living room. I removed my jacket and placed it on the chair following her to the couch. She sat down making me do the same, I made sure to keep my distance and give her the space she needed.

Gigi: "What do you want to talk about?" I mentally prepared myself for this conversation we were about to have on the way here and I knew I had to be honest.

Y/n: "I want to talk about us and the things that have been happening recently," She played with the string of her hoodie.

Gigi: "What about it? You made it pretty obvious about what you want and don't want." I sighed knowing that she would be upset with me.