C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N.

Comments kids... it's all about dem comments 💋 👀

Gigi Pov.

Gigi: "Bella!" I yelled from my room. "I need help with my dress!" I finished rubbing the lotion on my legs and got up from the bed. I adjusted my bra and heard the door open, "Hey, can you-" I turned and saw Y/n leaning against the doorframe with her signature smirk on her face.

Y/n: "I heard that you needed help?" She questioned.

Gigi: "From my sister, not you." She pouted and locked the door.

Y/n: "You see, it's moments like this where I don't know whether to be offended by you or extremely attracted to you." I shook my head and grabbed my dress.

Gigi: "You should be offended by it," I muttered placing the dress on the bed.

Y/n: "I wish I was," She sighed before standing in front of me. "Now, do you still need help with that dress of yours?" I huffed and looked at her.

Gigi: "No funny business, I'm serious Y/n."  She chuckled and put her hands up in surrender. 

Y/n: "Nice dress, I've never seen you in a red short dress." She commented as I slipped on the dress.

Gigi: "You study my wardrobe?" I asked amused.

Y/n: "I study you, Jelena." She adjusted the strapless dress and zipped it up from the back for me.

Gigi: "You always know the right things to say, don't you?" I asked turning around and coming face to face with her. She sent me a sly smile and slipped her hands around my waist.

Y/n: "I learned how to sweet talk over the years, Am I doing a good job?" I scoffed.

Gigi: "And then it all goes down the drain when you start talking too much," She chuckled and tilted her head to the side.

Y/n: "You act as if you don't like it when I give you mouth...." She said making my mind drift back to the day we spent on the yacht and the way her mouth- "If you're thinking about the night we spent together, we could always relive it. "I cleared my throat and tried to get her hands off me.

Gigi: "We have to leave," I said making her take a step closer to me and sigh.

Y/n: "Could you let me be close to you for a minute longer?" She asked moving her hands up my sides, to my face sending shivers down my spine.

Gigi: "And why would you want that?" I mumbled.

Y/n: "Because, it's hard to find things that are naturally...breathtaking these days." She smiled running her thumb across my bottom lip.

I loved when she did that, it was like a weak spot for me.

Y/n: "The way your body reacts to me-"

Gigi: "I know you like it. Your eyes light up like a candy store," I cut her off with a small laugh. She hummed before cracking a smile.

Y/n: "Can you blame me?" She asked. I looked down feeling my cheeks heat up under her intense gaze.

Gigi: "We should get going, the others must be waiting." She licked her lips and nodded.

Y/n: "We will, but first, I think I deserve something for helping you with your dress." I looked into her Y/e/c eyes and felt myself slowly give in.

Gigi: "And what do you want?" I asked playing her game.

Y/n: "Just to be silent and enjoy this," She placed her hands on my face.

Gigi: "Enjoy what-"

She placed her lips on mine making my eyes widen, I was about to pull away and slap the living hell out of her but then she slipped her tongue in and I was gone. I ignored my previous string of thoughts and wrapped my arms around her neck pulling her closer to me.