C H A P T E R F O R T Y - S E V E N.

There's a lot of things that need to be unpacked here 🤧

Y/n Pov.

Y/n: "Gigi?!" I shouted entering her house.

Gigi: "Upstairs!" I removed my jacket and made my way upstairs to see the girl in front of the mirror, frowning at herself.  

Y/n: "That doesn't look very good," I chuckled standing behind her.

Gigi: "My face, it's starting to look fatter." I hummed stuffing my hands in my pockets.

Y/n: "It doesn't look fat to me and you're pregnant, your body goes through a lot of changes. I know I'm not going through it and you will probably be annoyed with what I'm saying but try to take each change with open arms, after all, it's because we have a little human in your tummy." I smiled kissing the side of her head.

Gigi: "How do you want me to be annoyed when you say it like that?" She pouted looking at me through the mirror. I  chuckled and felt her lean into me and close her eyes when I wrapped my arms around her securely.

Y/n: "So, have you given any thought about what you would like to do today?" She nodded.

Gigi: "I was thinking that we could go for some food, cause well, I'm hungry," I laughed softly and shook my head. "And then we could drive around and maybe you could show me your new building," I made a face.

Y/n: "You want to go to my workplace? Why?" She turned around in my arms.

Gigi: "Because that's where you spend most of your time now and I'm so proud that you went out and started your own company. I want to see how you managed to set everything up," I hummed.

Y/n: "Aright, we will see." She smiled and kissed my cheek before turning around again.

Gigi: "Hair up or down?" She asked holding it up and then leaving it down for me.

Y/n: "Mhmm it's a little hot outside so, up?" She sat down and started doing her hair. I sat down on the bed and watched her carefully, smiling at the sight.

Imagine watching her do this every day for the rest of my life?

Gigi: "Stop staring at me like that," I shook my head and blushed.

Y/n: "Sorry, I was just thinking," I mumbled rubbing on hands on my jeans nervously.

Gigi: "I like the shirt, is it new?" I looked down at my button up shirt and shrugged.

Y/n: "Yeah, I went shopping with your sister the other day because she wants me to stop being a loner, so she invites me to go shopping with her." I rolled my eyes but smiled.

Gigi: "I'm surprised you haven't run away yet," She joked applying some makeup.

Y/n: "I wouldn't, I love your family way too much," I admitted taking out my phone and playing a game.

Gigi: "Have you spoken to Anwar?" I nodded.

Y/n: "Yeah, we saw each other yesterday and played some ball, I enjoyed myself." I saw her smile and finish up with her makeup, "Ready?" She grabbed the bag I bought her for Christmas and nodded. 

Gigi: "All ready, do I look okay?" I smiled and walked up to her.

Y/n: "You look beautiful as always, baby." She blushed and bit her lip.

Gigi: "You don't look too bad yourself," She poked my stomach shyly. 

Y/n: "Come on, let's get going," We walked downstairs and made sure everything was locked up, I grabbed my jacket and watched Gigi lock up.